Nike Air Max NM – Hideo Nomo Retro (Spring 2011 Preview) (CounterKicks.com)

Still want the reds..the only color I actually want. If anyone could direct me towards these in a 9, preferably in ny I'd be thankful

Saturday.....OG colorway....
23k6yrr.jpg

OG's...

nike-air-nomo-max-dodgers-baseball-vintage-96-ds-9-a-462d4.JPG

I bought the red nomos and within an hour of purchase, i returned these sneakers back to footlocker. i thought they were diffrent when i bought em. when i got home it was all jokes on me. I returned it and I don't regret my decision. the only red shoe i would consider getting is the mettalic foams. the material on the red nomos look like it woukd fade after several wears. and the white paint on the midsole would chip away and yellow. No offense to those who copped but to me these are like low budget air griffey max 1 red and black colorway..

They run big for those who wanna know.  See a few cats with the white colorway already.

Been seeing these all over the outlets, but that new colorway.....Whooo. Damn, would look clutch with a Seattle Sounders kit...

Any thoughts on this new colorway? I like it; it reminds me of the Griffey's that retroed a few years ago.

2479ca483eb901a61edc75ccff686c09.jpg

9a8f830616a69777a9df0660c3a0aea5.jpg

df89e20efe235eb6b28b446ab6eda651.jpg

Pictures are from NiceKicks via Extra Butter.

I just picked those up on eastbay today, for 110-20% and free ship as a loyalty club member you cant beat the blue/volt as a nice summer shoe. These and flight 89s were $151.:smokin

I know I'm beating a dead horse, but the smaller air units kill these newer retros. It just doesn't look right.

They actually aren't....went by my local jimmy jazz and looked at the inner tab.....production dates of 2014 and 2015 were on the tag.....
Yeah, I believe they are old stock they found somewhere in their warehouse probably.

Back
Top Bottom