Nike Air Max Penny 1 Blackout Ripstop HOH Exclusive (via KixandtheCity.com)

Could've done without the ripstop material. I would cop but they don't feel comfortable like the OGs.

Could've done without the ripstop material. I would cop but they don't feel comfortable like the OGs.

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Let the Penny line rest, including Foams.. We're getting an overkill. We don't get a chance to miss anything. Didn't the Orlando colorway of the Penny 1s just drop in 06-07? Why drop them again so soon? There are other shoes that need to be retrod..

They came out in 2000, 2005 and now 2011. I don't think that's overkill. The major problem with the Penny line, well at least to me, are all the Retro + colorways. If Nike would just sick to colorways penny wore or a white/black/royal color scheme then the releases would be better. 

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Let the Penny line rest, including Foams.. We're getting an overkill. We don't get a chance to miss anything. Didn't the Orlando colorway of the Penny 1s just drop in 06-07? Why drop them again so soon? There are other shoes that need to be retrod..

They came out in 2000, 2005 and now 2011. I don't think that's overkill. The major problem with the Penny line, well at least to me, are all the Retro + colorways. If Nike would just sick to colorways penny wore or a white/black/royal color scheme then the releases would be better. 

Got mine in the mail today and they are sic in person! So glad I got these. They look way better than all the other color combos that I picked up.

Got mine in the mail today and they are sic in person! So glad I got these. They look way better than all the other color combos that I picked up.

Natural 9-New Born Baby of 2010 Shindo03- OG of 2006 ...... read the whole thread. Sniper already confirmed where I was coming from.....you probably weren't even born when that all star game was going on lol......

Natural 9-New Born Baby of 2010 Shindo03- OG of 2006 ...... read the whole thread. Sniper already confirmed where I was coming from.....you probably weren't even born when that all star game was going on lol......

Back
Top Bottom