Nike Air Max Penny Retro Spring 2011

*@@%

another shoe nike retros on me that i own
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

The home edition air max penny 1 are gorgeous, had a pair of those and the road colorway in high school.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

just sold my 2006 pair that fits way to small for me on ebay, since i know these will be comming out. win win for me.

How much did you get for them?

I have the 2000's NDS I have the 2006's DS, but I don't want to sell and they release some Frankenstein crap.

I'm hoping the other 2 OG colorways come out too man.

since a penny PHX colorway is suppose to come out..

i seen this in sneaker art and decided to post this..

what do yall  think..

NOT MY WORK

wsn2is.jpg

256scjd.jpg

nice, just a clean shoe, not as bad as the half cent with not to much sole from the bubble.. disco if possible

This is prob the most I've ever checked a single post on NT smh. I NEED these, I get happy when any lil bit of info is dropped lol

16025d4ed3bcb1ef889eca6f26c8b85d695c8f1_t.gif

love them so much but they did sit around for awhile

definitely will cop more next yr

^^Nice pic, we should get a sticky for this. Can't wait to see actual pics of the ones releasing.

Originally Posted by Finn

Can't wait to see actual pics of the ones releasing.

When was the last time actual pics were available of a Retro that's 7 or 8 months away?

this pleases me. i now can get rid of my ones that released last time. i got a size 12 i wear a 13. perfect
smile.gif

woah

is this the orlando colorway that his been retroed 2 times coming back out ?

or my FAV black with white swoosh and blue stitching away color way ?

I can't believe this is the third time they are going to be released in a little over ten years. I love these shoes, but nike needs to slow down.

yeah that was the last thing I expected on the Phoenix CW. Not really feeling the purple 'accents' but I'm probably going to cop anyway. Hopefully a black lace swap will make it a little better.

Back
Top Bottom