Nike Air Max Plus Thread

Even don't know whether retro is the right word for these. Because like the af1, dunks, air max 90 etc. The air max plus has been released annually multiple times at Footlocker (europe).
It's like the production never stopped.

Even don't know whether retro is the right word for these. Because like the af1, dunks, air max 90 etc. The air max plus has been released annually multiple times at Footlocker (europe).
Maybe if you think about it that way. For people in the US it is like a retro. They need to stop with these tonal monchrome colorways in the US and release  some more fades

for the usa it is a retro...because they release in 98 and didnt come back till 2013

Air Max Plus were released in USA from 1998 through March 2008 then from November 2013 until now. They were discontinued in US for 5 years.

Last known colorway released in March 2008 in USA:

Return of the AMP in USA (November 2013):

I think they will stop releasing AMP in USA considering the little interest in the new cws other than Hyper Blue and Tiger. Even in France where you could see AMP everywhere, now i see more AM1, AM90, Huarache, Stan smith...  However, there are far more popular (in France) than the AM93 trough AM2015, the Light, 180, 360, Flyknit and the BW.

I'd say that among Air Maxes they still have a good rank but i feel that year after year they became less popular.

AMP Productions by years:

1998: 2             (Europe-Australia-USA)

1999: 23            (Europe-Australia-USA)

2000: 33            (Europe-Australia-USA)

2001: 31            (Europe-Australia-USA)

2002: 20            (Europe-Australia-USA)

2003: 18            (Europe-Australia-USA) Trivia: Nike switched production from China to Vietnam, by the end of 2004 all AMP were manufactured in Vietnam.

2004: 21            (Europe-Australia-USA)

2005: 41            (Europe-Australia-USA)

2006: 18            (Europe-Australia-USA)

2007: 39            (Europe-Australia-USA)

2008: 34            (Europe-Australia-USA)

2009: 31            (Europe-Australia)

2010: 35            (Europe-Australia)

2011: 48            (Europe-Australia)

2012: 39            (Europe-Australia)

2013: 46            (Europe-Australia-USA)

2014: 51            (Europe-Australia-USA)

2015 (8 months out of 12): 36           (Europe-Australia-USA)

Total: ~530

Despite no US releases from 2009~2012 the number of shoes produced rose. Thanks to the USA releases, 2014 was an all time production record.

Not included: "Air Max Plus 1.5", "Air Max Plus Fuse" AMP 2 to 9 and all BG/GS.

What is included: "Air Max Plus" (Mens & Womens) "S/O" "Slip-On Extra" "S/O Extra" "I Extra" "Extra" "Canvas" "Leather" "Premium Rejuvenation" "EMB" "Premium" "Premium Leather" "Premium R" "TXT" "Premium Suede" "Quilted".

^^^ It's a shame to because I love them. Air Max Plus don't look good until they are on feet. That's what I think the problem is.

AMP Productions by years:
1998: 2             (Europe-Australia-USA)

1999: 23            (Europe-Australia-USA)

2000: 33            (Europe-Australia-USA)

2001: 31            (Europe-Australia-USA)

2002: 20            (Europe-Australia-USA)

2003: 18            (Europe-Australia-USA) Trivia: Nike switched production from China to Vietnam, by the end of 2004 all AMP were manufactured in Vietnam.

2004: 21            (Europe-Australia-USA)

2005: 41            (Europe-Australia-USA)

2006: 18            (Europe-Australia-USA)

2007: 39            (Europe-Australia-USA)

2008: 34            (Europe-Australia-USA)

2009: 31            (Europe-Australia)

2010: 35            (Europe-Australia)

2011: 48            (Europe-Australia)

2012: 39            (Europe-Australia)

2013: 46            (Europe-Australia-USA)

2014: 51            (Europe-Australia-USA)

2015 (8 months out of 12): 36           (Europe-Australia-USA)

Total: ~530
you forgot the JP releases

^^^ It's a shame to because I love them. Air Max Plus don't look good until they are on feet. That's what I think the problem is.
People only rocking with Air max 1 , 90 and 95 in the US. Personally I like all 3 but AMPs are defintely the best. Comfort and style wise just need more fades. If hyper blues release again I'll be sure to get at least 2 pairs.

I really hope it is earlier then that... I can't pay resell for hyper blues because I know some people got them for 79.99 from champs. I had the dam shoes in my hands thought they were so dam ugly. Then they grew on me for whatever reason. I hate wearing jordans other then maybe 1s but Im over the bulky shoe.

you forgot the JP releases
I don't think they officially dropped in Japan, some import sneakers stores ordered multiple cws in 1998-2001, they imported more cws through the years since but not much. (Skit, Passover, Bingo Works, Mita,...)

I'm pretty sure this is no official release and i think this is called "Grey Market", they import some cws from Foot Locker USA or Europe and get discount depending on the quantity ordered.

It's a bit like Morocco unless Japanese stores doing stuff legally (Most(All?) Morocco re-sellers avoid customs).

Foot Locker sells AMP in Canada and New Zealand too but this is too hard to track all the drops there.

Anyway, i counted all the unique cws and the re-release off the retro cws, if a cw is released simultaneously in different continents and have the same production dates, i'm just counting 1 release since this is the very same cw dispatched to different countries.

I don't think they officially dropped in Japan, some import sneakers stores ordered multiple cws in 1998-2001, they imported more cws through the years since but not much. (Skit, Passover, Bingo Works, Mita,...)

I'm pretty sure this is no official release and i think this is called "Grey Market", they import some cws from Foot Locker USA or Europe and get discount depending on the quantity ordered.

It's a bit like Morocco unless Japanese stores doing stuff legally (Most(All?) Morocco re-sellers avoid customs).

Foot Locker sells AMP in Canada and New Zealand too but this is too hard to track all the drops there.

Anyway, i counted all the unique cws and the re-release off the retro cws, if a cw is released simultaneously in different continents and have the same production dates, i'm just counting 1 release since this is the very same cw dispatched to different countries.
I need to make some international friends that would buy and ship me some TNs for cheap..
tired.gif

lol so where did these got imported from then ?? because they are not out yet in the US or EU and JP are already selling them

lol so where did these got imported from then ?? because they are not out yet in the US or EU and JP are already selling them
They must have some good contacts through Foot Locker to get them in advance. Maybe they got to see a look see sample and ordered a certain amount.

Every now and then Morocco re-sellers get some cws month prior release too.

Japanese stores very often describes the AMP they sell as Europe or USA Foot Locker limited imported shoes.

They must have some good contacts through Foot Locker to get them in advance. Maybe they got to see a look see sample and ordered a certain amount.

Every now and then Morocco re-sellers get some cws month prior release too.

Japanese stores very often describes the AMP they sell as Europe or USA Foot Locker limited imported shoes.
What do you mean by morocco resellers? Are you buying shoes with bitcoins or something?

I thought those all over reds were suppose to be in a  christmas pack with a bunch of different AM silhouettes
that is this cw

but the red cw that is released in JP got different materials

and also the swoosh and the air units are white and not red like the EU version

They sell AMP 200€ (around 220$) in Morocco, they get rid of the boxes to bring a maximum of shoes in one trip.
lmfao, btw,why did you blocked the license plate and his fat pig face, i posted that picture from that TN reseller pages ago
roll.gif

Last edited:

lmfao, btw,why did you blocked the license plate and his fat pig face, i posted that picture from that TN reseller pages ago
roll.gif

lol i don't want any trouble, i live in southern France and go to the Foot Locker where these kind of customers probably buy their stock, never know who you can stumble upon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom