Nike Air Max Plus Thread

Thanks my man, are these the all bright red ones that have came out recently? Like in Bradderz1988 sig are they
no they are not, the red is more darker from this jp/australia release and the air units are white and not red like the EU release

Last edited:
I hate how aus get the best CW's

I like those peppers just wish they would do an EU release of those [emoji]9785[/emoji]

EU are very nice in person would need to see the ones above in person to make my decision!

Europe

Code: 647315-606

Color: GYM RED/GYM RED-MTLLC SILVER

Australia (Lava)

Code: 604133-604

Color: UNVRSTY RD/UNVRSTY RD-WHITE-UN

Australia (Pepper)

Code: 647315-616

Color: PEPPER RED/WHITE

Last edited:
Might not be the right thread but there was a shoe I used to have that looked similar to the air max plus and presto combined. The toe box of the shoe looked similar to the air max plus and the rest of the shoe looked almost like presto's. Can anyone help me?

Might not be the right thread but there was a shoe I used to have that looked similar to the air max plus and presto combined. The toe box of the shoe looked similar to the air max plus and the rest of the shoe looked almost like presto's. Can anyone help me?
what year did they came out or did you bought them ??

a shoe what got a similar toebox as the TNs and have a upper what looks like prestos ??!!

how does the air units look like, does it have forefoot air or only at the back or they have both ??

what year did they came out or did you bought them ??
a shoe what got a similar toebox as the TNs and have a upper what looks like prestos ??!!
how does the air units look like, does it have forefoot air or only at the back or they have both ??

I bought them in 2002/2003, I don't think it has an air unit. I'll try and draw a picture or something lol

I bought them in 2002/2003, I don't think it has an air unit. I'll try and draw a picture or something lol
this will be a tough one for you, because i am only into shoes with visible air units

i dont think that i will find a picture from them and ID them for you

]

These maybe ??
View media item 1923751
Or is it the lace less presto's your talking about ??
View media item 1923762

Last edited:
Hello everyone i am going to  to buy these in a few days,but i have to ask which footlocker site is the real one cause there is 2 of them,and is there any possible chance that i find some model that is not listed on their sites bcs they  have only 3 (one colored) models,also i would like to ask is there any other place in Italy besides footlocker where i could buy them?

Hello everyone i am going to  to buy these in a few days,but i have to ask which footlocker site is the real one cause there is 2 of them,and is there any possible chance that i find some model that is not listed on their sites bcs they  have only 3 (one colored) models,also i would like to ask is there any other place in Italy besides footlocker where i could buy them?
you have foot locker EU and US both are legit, besides foot locker you can also buy TNs from resellers on ebay

Back
Top Bottom