Nike Air Max Plus Thread

I'm part of the problem :frown: 

Just paid $260 for a pair of used (9.5/10) Hyper Blues. 

Was planning to buy the Ultras, but I just couldn't bring myself to.

The heart wants what it wants.
ain't that the truth brother haha. I'd rather pay 260$ for a pair I really want than $160 for a pair I don't haha

Quote:
These can easily go as OG Red AMPs: 604133-115

Can't find much about them though, I remember them being sold at FL. There was also an "OG Blue" pair.
Maybe @Billy Anderson has more pics of both.
they are OG red inspired and i have seen them before, they came with the old skool Nike pinwheel logo on the insole

Last edited:
anyone got any inside on where i can find the blue ultras for less than retail? really want a pair but 170 is steep for a retouched classic..

Wait a minute the ultras are $170????? Bahaha what a joke. I remember getting my hyper blues for $125 and then the price went up to $145 after the first batch was sold

I like the ultramarine and infrared pairs the most, they really got the color blocking on point.

Wait a minute the ultras are $170????? Bahaha what a joke. I remember getting my hyper blues for $125 and then the price went up to $145 after the first batch was sold

Yes me too. My wife bought me the hyper blue ones three or four years ago for $129.99 out of Champs for Christmas. Next few weeks i notice the prices went up... But yeah $170 for those ugly ultras can stay fix...

Yes me too. My wife bought me the hyper blue ones three or four years ago for $129.99 out of Champs for Christmas. Next few weeks i notice the prices went up... But yeah $170 for those ugly ultras can stay fix...
i strongly regret seeing a pair only LAST YEAR at True SF for 80.00 and passed up on it... 

reason i'm purchasing the ultras is for the gym. although different from the og, i still feel like it contains enough of the "og" structure to keep me satisfied for the gym.

is it me or the climacool looks like TN's

-the toe box

-the lacing

-the bubble with the logo on the tongue

-the "design" on the side with stripes

-the separation between the front of the sole and the end of it (looks like a TN sole without the air unit)

and also this shoes is weared by the same type of person that wear TN where i live (montreal, qc), more precisely by Arabs "gangsters". (little fact: in montreal, as in france, TN's are weared only by arabs and africans...in my whole existence ive never seen a non-arab/african black wearing TN's...for me its a dealer shoes)

EDIT: ok it looks like its a chinese brand copying TN's hahahah

look at the circles...but without the tn air unit lol

and the same allure...

EDIT 2: i just realized its "NIKE"talk so i dont know if posting another sneaker brand is legit...sorry if it wasnt...

Last edited:
if you're a real G in europe you only mess with AMs, other brands are just a no-no for gangsters

you want respect from your fellow gangster you'll need 1s, 90s, 95s, TNs, BWs, or Lights

Climacool came out in like 2000 not a new shoe. Younger than TN obviously but the brands all put similar stuff out all the time it's just what is on trend at the time.

!!

return of leather TN's

a black/silver leather TN would be great and would be my next pickup, my grey leather TN's are dead after 2 years...

Womens Air Max Plus TN Ultra (881560-403)

Binary Blue/Binary Blue-Black

Air Max Plus (852630-009)

Black/Electro Green

Air Max Plus (852630-102)

White/Metallic Silver

Womens Air Max Plus QS

887092-001
These are coming out in the US on April 13. The same day the silver bullet 97s drop. I'm gonna be broke af 
frown.gif

Nike is literally taking all my extra $$$

every wk for the last 3 months there's been at least 2-3 pairs I've felt I had to have....

no end in sight still. My wife is near the breaking point lol

Back
Top Bottom