Nike Air Max Plus Thread

24254175_1940020386261353_1141630460787425280_n.jpg

deff not one solid color imo

Those italy blues tho..nike getting closer to what we want. Those gradient fades. I dont know what they are waiting for

As I mentioned held them in hand, didn't see any gradient in the upper at all. I know this, because I was specifically hoping there was. Not sure if you guys saw them in person but the pictures posted here (minus the FTLEu post) looks like the difference is in dark lighting/shade.
I'll try to take a pic this weekend when i go to pickup the xi's.

looks like the difference is in dark lighting/shade.
so you now try to convince me that the lighting in every picture makes the back part from the shoes looks darker and every time it is that specific spot that is darker than the rest from the shoes lol

so you now try to convince me that the lighting in every picture makes the back part from the shoes looks darker and every time it is that specific spot that is darker than the rest from the shoes lol
Nah, not every pic, like the ftleu one you reposted here. I'm not trying to convince anyone, it's simply my opinion. That's like me suggesting that you're convincing me that my eyes are wrong when I held the actual shoes in hand. Lighten up kid.

Those pics def suggest there's gradient, even the air unit & archs look a lot darker there than what i remember. More Italy than royal. It looked to me like the ftleu pic:

Both of them look dope though, it's a step in the right direction, but not feeling the wool quilt joints. :smh:

Screenshot_20171205-141842.png
any of y'all have these? And if so, can you post a pic of them. I want to see a bettter pic before I order them. Thanks in advance

Those are literally from 5 years ago almost. I think its a site error. I could be wrong though.
I know they are old. Typically eastbay doesn't have sizes for them showing now they do so I was gonna try and order them

Back
Top Bottom