Nike Air Max Plus Thread

Apparently the only exclusivity for this model, it will only be on sale in certain shop in the US

VAPORMAX-PLUS-ORANGE-3_9c66682e-af75-4b14-a1a5-607fe8f964a1_2048x.jpg
VAPORMAX-PLUS-ORANGE-2_5d44cb39-4687-4980-bbbf-b750d0f481b8_2048x.jpg
VAPORMAX-PLUS-ORANGE-4_172eb45a-a229-45de-96cb-c6501ce9f78f_2048x.jpg
VAPORMAX-PLUS-ORANGE_27d587db-0e5c-45ed-9190-bd73ab624989_2048x.jpg

Reactions: You
Hope these go on deep discount the way everyone is trashing them

same. i actually never owned any air max plus's before, but i always liked the look of them plus ive been seeing them pop up a lot more often. i own a pair of vapormax's and they're super comfortable to walk around in all day, so put the two together and im definitely interested in a pair of the hybrids. gonna cop a pair thursday but hold on to 'em for a while, see if they get discounted. if they do, ill return thursday's pair and grab the discounted one.
Same.
Cop on SNKRS hold em for better deal.

If 20% kicks in I’ll get discounted ones and straight to feet.

I understand it’s not really “AM Plus” , it’s just imitation crab meat compared to real seafood.

But it just looks good......

BTW Vapormax 97 look slightly ugly
68F26B10-3252-47F4-82E9-2EAA8C078E83.jpeg A7AAED53-2CDA-4181-90C6-8C83C6C6EE02.jpeg

I'd say wait it out, or if you buy from Nike, wait a couple of months to wear them and keep an eye on them sales, and return the full price ones. They're pretty polarizing, people are either going to love them or hate them.

Listen, these Vapormax Plus' do not excite me!
Nike needs to bring back the OGs for the 20th, and quit playing. Its the 20 Year anniversary. Fusions are nice but...
I dont want no Ultras, I dont want no Vapormax! I need the Hyper Blue and Tiger TNs. If nike fails to deliver, as far as I'm concerned 2018 was a missed opportunity.

Nike needs to bring back the OGs for the 20th, and quit playing. Its the 20 Year anniversary. Fusions are nice but...
I dont want no Ultras, I dont want no Vapormax! I need the Hyper Blue and Tiger TNs. If nike fails to deliver, as far as I'm concerned 2018 was a missed opportunity.
I agree 100%. The vapormax plus look like cleats and are bulky and ugly to me.

completely agree with you but... it is only in January, and regarding the vapormax ... I do not understand your avatar :wink:

completely agree with you but... it is only in January, and regarding the vapormax ... I do not understand your avatar :wink:
Lol i love the OG Vapormax, just not a fan of the fusions. Really dont even like the upcoming 2.0s

Frankly I'm really not a fan of hybrids, I hate the ultra ... the OG vapormax has been interfering for some time ... but the vapormax plus happens, and I'm 100% TN for 20 years, and there is the "kiff", go try out of curiosity!

we already got the OG hyper blue for the 15th anniversary in 2013 so maybe we are out of luck...but they retro the air max 90 infrared and 95 neon like every 2 years..but those are all time classics..who knows...I feel like we would have heard something by now seeing as we already know what Jordans are coming out for the next 15 months..

I gotta say I think the 97/vm are way better than the plus/vm as far as hybrids are concerned. They're not complete trash but def something i'd purchase only on disco. What I will say is that I like how they seem to have the arch support from the plus which normal vm lack. Vm are def a better silhouette than these hybrids overall but for someone like me who needs extra support and likes the look of both models this fusion is bulky, but an ok middle ground. That being said, i'd be in for triple blacks and sunsets but the way things are looking doubt sunsets will ever hit disco.

I gotta say I think the 97/vm are way better than the plus/vm as far as hybrids are concerned. They're not complete trash but def something i'd purchase only on disco. What I will say is that I like how they seem to have the arch support from the plus which normal vm lack. Vm are def a better silhouette than these hybrids overall but for someone like me who needs extra support and likes the look of both models this fusion is bulky, but an ok middle ground. That being said, i'd be in for triple blacks and sunsets but the way things are looking doubt sunsets will ever hit disco.

Photo blue Obsidian Vapormax Plus looks better than Japan Vapormax 97.

I’m neutral on Sunset Vapormax Plus.
But 75% of the people feeling them. It’s a cool color.

But if Cream White Vapormax 97 go into production, it will be the best.

Back
Top Bottom