Nike Air Max Plus Thread

When i saw the GS Hyper Blues i was buzzing thinking the mens would be the same... but the mens are trash! The GS has a much better Blue CW, with a decent fade, and the Black heel midsole looks brilliant 'similar to 03 Retro'.
The men's Blue CW looks waaay too light with literally no fade at all!? The White heel midsole 'albeit OG' is impossible to clean when it gets scuffed/dirty and to me it just looks daft having that little area of Black where all the rest is white!
Stick these up your **** Nike, i will keep hold of my money and keep my fingers crossed for 2023 25 year anniversary! The best Hypers i have ever seen are the GS 2018, lucky little ****ers!
So you dont like the black heel? Or do? The heel is still black like it always has been

This looks wicked cool

Attachments

• 20181031_231424.jpg
    20181031_231424.jpg
    666.9 KB · Views: 15
Im happy! Plan on getting all 3 for myself, and hyper blues for the wife.

Getting these for my daughter's birthday this weekend. Nice girl colorway, plus a nickname of something she loves, "Unicorns".
Screenshot_2018-11-04-18-44-03-1.png

I am getting those for my daughter too!
It's her Birthday in December, she'll be 10!
She loves unicorn/rainbow/sparkly

I was ****ing about with a photo of the GS and managed to photo-shop some bubbles on the forefoot. I did a really ****ty job, but don't you think these would of been better than what we they have given us?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181105-021840_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20181105-021840_Gallery.jpg
    223 KB · Views: 23
The ones we are getting next week are exactly like the ones we had in 2013, and in 2013 they sat on the shelves because they weren't that good!
Only reason they are getting hyped is because people wanna buy them and put them in a glass cabinet for a few years and then resell them for a few hundred profit! I buy shoes to wear, not wank over. In 2003 they switched it up, in 2008 they stuck a 360 midsole on.. I fail to see why they are releasing the exact same **** as in 2013 i give up
:frown:

:ohwell::ohwell:
The ones we are getting next week are exactly like the ones we had in 2013, and in 2013 they sat on the shelves because they weren't that good!
Only reason they are getting hyped is because people wanna buy them and put them in a glass cabinet for a few years and then resell them for a few hundred profit! I buy shoes to wear, not wank over. In 2003 they switched it up, in 2008 they stuck a 360 midsole on.. I fail to see why they are releasing the exact same **** as in 2013 i give up
:frown:
I love my 2013s, though

Back
Top Bottom