Nike Air Max Plus Thread

Finally

willycheesesteak_tn.jpg

Thanks to the helpful users who said to size up .5 on these, fit is similar to recent 97s.

That's exactly how the last release ended up being like 350 after like a year. I'm loving the lack of hype.

I’m also loving the lack of hype but must say I’m pretty surprised there was no “resell surge” we usually see. Like a sellout due to resellers who ultimately made a mistake buying them. I guess I was wrong when in my head I imagined these at the level of silver 97 and gold 97. Over the past year I had literally been moving DS 2013 HB’s for $500 and they sold QUICK. Worn 2013 tigers $425 all day. But ultimately this lack of hype is great for the long term

^^Same, they usually don't take this long to ship.

Spoke with a chat rep who said it takes 3 business days from the order going through (they counted it as Saturday), so hopefully they ship today/tonight or I'm telling them to cancel it. Rather just cop in store or something and be done with it. Checked my account on END and it still says pick.

I dont really mind the wait but I have no updates and if I can avoid the hassle of waiting on a crappy delivery service.. I would rather do that.

I’m also loving the lack of hype but must say I’m pretty surprised there was no “resell surge” we usually see. Like a sellout due to resellers who ultimately made a mistake buying them. I guess I was wrong when in my head I imagined these at the level of silver 97 and gold 97. Over the past year I had literally been moving DS 2013 HB’s for $500 and they sold QUICK. Worn 2013 tigers $425 all day. But ultimately this lack of hype is great for the long term
It’s because most of today’s sneaker enthusiasts are told what is hot, rather than know.

@jordanhead718212 Just got shipping email and should be here Friday.. keep a look out.

Purps look blue until they are next to the HB's lol. My memory of the HB's in 98/99 is what the Purps look like in the pics lol. They look GOOD.. might have to cop if I can get them for the low since there is no hype. SMH @ all this spending.

Back
Top Bottom