Nike Air Max Plus Thread

AF5C2E65-49DA-490E-BDB8-3222867F14F1.jpeg
Just copped for $125 at footaction using birthday coupon , but weird because they rang up at $150 also and got $25 off that price , not sure why
after reading this i got a pair last night at footlocker in store with the birthday code came out to 135 but theres no tax here so that was cool. for me it only seems to work in store and not online. My original pair i sent back because there was too much glue on the midsole that i couldn't scratch off.

I see birthday rewards are working in-store on these OG joints. Can we use platinum rewards in-store, too? I rarely shop at my local FTL so I have zero clue what their policy is when it comes to stuff that is excluded online.

Got my pair in today from stock x
I forgot how comfortable and how much I loved the color of the hyper blues on feet.

Glad I didn’t pay the $175.00 retail with the tax from footlocker that was too much.

Last edited:
Got my platinum rewards and a gift card on deck once FTL decides to take the purps off restriction. Not sure why they’re BSing anyways...it isn’t like they’re flying off e-shelves.

Hopefully it happens soon because I’m tired of checking like a madman on a daily basis lol.
just go in store. they let you use rewards on any shoe first day unless its an XI or yeezy

I see birthday rewards are working in-store on these OG joints. Can we use platinum rewards in-store, too? I rarely shop at my local FTL so I have zero clue what their policy is when it comes to stuff that is excluded online.
unless they are **** heads yes

this is what made me switch to instore purchases instead of online the past year. everything that is excluded online is fair game instore except for XI and yeezys

also i was told by the employee that any of the foot stores would accept any foot gift cards ie champs, footaction, footlocker, etc

Back
Top Bottom