Nike Air Max Plus Thread

Crazy how many discount codes you get in US we get fk all in Europe and certainly not working on the OG pairs, can’t even get the discount on Nike desktop

This years retro is no repackage its far closer to the original than that drop

I remember the ones at outlets had normal box and white tissue

These the new ones
478-BCA56-87-CD-4638-96-B1-3-DFA94-C1785-F.jpg

In before that dude comes back and says you laced them wrong so you wasted your money. :lol:
I don't know about lacing them wrong, but curious why the two different lacing methods used. Trying something new or can't decide which they like better?

True or False: Will the OG colorways sitting and going for discount discourage Nike from making any additional OG colorways?

True or False: Will the OG colorways sitting and going for discount discourage Nike from making any additional OG colorways?
I hope not. Think about app the 95s ad 97s that sit. All those horrendous colors they release. I hope not

Are these available on any US sites for retail for besides FL/EB/FA/CH ? Feel like that's the only place I've seen them so far stateside.

is anyone able to sort a pair of bleached aquas in womens 10.5/mens 9/eu 42.5? i been looking everyday everywhere and nothing for a reasonable price. they hit the outlets in some european countries but i dont mind paying slightly above retail

Back
Top Bottom