Nike Air Max Plus Thread

was waiting for discount but got tired and grabbed purples and hbs with 25% off and a couple of gift cards from ftl. hbs in monday or tuesday. team 15.5
40C198E0-8720-48D9-8893-D6C62BE6FCAB.jpeg CCD01999-ADB2-4998-A93B-FCB690ED3CED.jpeg

I dont think the TN2 really kicked off, never really got hyped and was discontinued after like a few years. Mad shoe though
Very true. Hopefully they will come back.

If they can make the mould for the TN3 again there is no reason why they can not make the mould for the Nike Tuned Max again either, people were commenting a while back that Nike would not re invest in producing a shoe where the mid sole can not be shared with other models. As far as I am aware the TN3 midsole is unique. Come on Nike

P8.jpg
P8.jpg
t3 looks so trash lol
At the time, when they released the AMP1 2 and 3, you automatically enjoyed it because it was new tech and innovative. If you look back today as someone from a later generation as I assume you are, I can understand why it may not appeal to you given the amount of variation in the marketplace nowadays. The birds eye view of the AMP3 is neat, the toex box aesthetics are super cool, nice lines and square, it's a very cool shoe. Hope they get the shape of the upper right, as that made the shoe particulalry the toe box, take note Nike please, plus please make the bubbles the chamois colorway like the originals.

Last edited:
Maybe I'm paranoid but the HB and oranges are drying up in Socal. Their either being Ross'd, Marshall'd, RTV'd or people are finally coming to their senses.

P8.jpg
P8.jpg

At the time, when they released the AMP1 2 and 3, you automatically enjoyed it because it was new tech and innovative. If you look back today as someone from a later generation as I assume you are, I can understand why it may not appeal to you given the amount of variation in the marketplace nowadays. The birds eye view of the AMP3 is neat, the toex box aesthetics are super cool, nice lines and square, it's a very cool shoe. Hope they get the shape of the upper right, as that made the shoe particulalry the toe box, take note Nike please, plus please make the bubbles the chamois colorway like the originals.
I like how the branding is offset. Cool shoes!

Last HB release sold out rather quickly...for some reason this release people were waiting it out.

They're $139 at some Nike outlets now

Last HB release sold out rather quickly...for some reason this release people were waiting it out.

They're $139 at some Nike outlets now
Sold out quickly maybe in instores. But they were available well in 2014 online. I bought 2 pairs and beat up the first pair..ended up buying a 3rd pair in the summer of 2014 online...alot of people didnt buy the 18’ hyper blue because they werent a good retro and already had pairs from the prior release.

Sold out quickly maybe in instores. But they were available well in 2014 online. I bought 2 pairs and beat up the first pair..ended up buying a 3rd pair in the summer of 2014 online...alot of people didnt buy the 18’ hyper blue because they werent a good retro and already had pairs from the prior release.
Alot of peoples sneaker priorities changed too. People spending on off white..yeezys..let the posers frolic

There were lots more pairs of of the 2018 than there were of the 2013/2014.

There were lots more pairs of of the 2018 than there were of the 2013/2014.
I guess it really doesn’t matter how many pairs they made because at this time, in 2014, hyper blues were still available online just like they are now.The outlets are a rip off too because you can get them online for 120. I miss the days when outlets were actually outlets. If these ever get down to around $80 theyll be available for a few days tops before selling out...then people are just going to resell them on eBay like they did five years ago.

With the prices I've seen posted of HB at the outlets, you are better off ordering them from like footlocker or champs when they have a coupon code.
p trash they cant check store stock, i use to work for nike too .... gonna have to call a store to do store stock check
img]

Back
Top Bottom