Nike Air Max Plus Thread

A12E391D-AD7E-4A1B-9A4B-155065FE5DAB.jpeg

Yo these are even better in person, and fit TTS! Just thought I'd share.
Dope

Catching the vampire joints on sale. I wonder why they didn’t just make the Dracula’s though.
I been calling Nike headquarters once a month n having friends do the same and every time we we asked when they will be coming back out with the retro Dracula's and suggest they should because many people consider them their holy Grails as opposed to them constantly re retroing the same OG colorways orange purple and blue over and over and over and over since 1998 and for some unexplainable and unacceptable reason it has been 21 years since the Dracula colorways have been on shelves these fake Dracula's are nice but they definitely missed in easy attempt to satisfy some of us by at least making the bottom of the arch red instead of black

I been calling Nike headquarters once a month n having friends do the same and every time we we asked when they will be coming back out with the retro Dracula's and suggest they should because many people consider them their holy Grails as opposed to them constantly re retroing the same OG colorways orange purple and blue over and over and over and over since 1998 and for some unexplainable and unacceptable reason it has been 21 years since the Dracula colorways have been on shelves these fake Dracula's are nice but they definitely missed in easy attempt to satisfy some of us by at least making the bottom of the arch red instead of black

That is one huge run-on sentence.

So like “yo we want the draculas”?? They probably just yes you to death and hang up without even knowing what you are talking about

20190412_234946.jpg

Copped with Footlocker 20% code. Been looking for these since the last retro they dropped a couple of years back. I remember copping the originals back in the day on release day. I used to be a stock boy at Footlocker. Seen a lot of release back then. I remember getting the first shipment of the Gold Flightposites and then these AM Plus's dropped. When I opened the shipment box I knew I had to have them, especially since my favorite color is blue. Definitely got my moneys worth out of them. I ran them shoes to the ground...lol. Now I gotta get them oranges ones.....

You're not talking about the same shoe, the Hyper Blue CW for the AM+3 released in 2006 in Australia (with a white toebox) and 2007 in Europe (with a black toebox).

You probably remember an another cw from 2001 (Womens)

2000-2001 - 605178-471 - 011.JPG

2006 - 604201-471 - 002.jpg

2006-2007 - 604201-472 - 029.jpg
Another one of my favorite kicks ever. Need Nike to pull up with those. And the air Max plus 2.

Was there any change in the model when these rereleased? Just noticing the difference on the soles.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190413-103007_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20190413-103007_Samsung Internet.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 44
You talking about the non airbag in the front? They do that on kids sizes if so.

I was talking about how the pairs on the left have two air bubbles and the ones on the right have one air bubble in the back. The blue ones on the bottom right released with both one air bubble and two air bubbles in grade school sizes. Just odd they would release the same model with two different soles.

The inside rear bubble is always one big bubble, while the two outside are different psi I believe.

Ended up with the hypers and sunsets for $100 each. Had ordered 2 blues and 1 sunset with 25% off and they cancelled one pair due to not enough stock but still kept the full discount.

Back
Top Bottom