Nike Air Max Plus Thread

With the official colorways we've seen, are they just toying with us? Are they ever going to actually release? It's damn near July.

57325100024.jpg

57325100023.jpg

57325100021.jpg

57325100022.jpg

dropping next month

Is the consensus to go up .5 size on the hyper blues? Just got them off Eastbay for $118 shipped, using the 20% off code.

Last edited:
Is the consensus to go up .5 size on the hyper blues? Just got them off Eastbay for $118 shipped, using the 20% off code.
I didn't and I regret it. In the purple pair, i went .5 size up and they were a lot more comfortable.

Go the half size up, your toes will appreciate you. I ALWAYS go up a half size on air max's. I never understood how ppl think they're true to size. I'm a size 10, I dont have wide feet and always need to get a 10.5 in any Air Max running shoe. Jordan's I can rock a size 10 with no problem. Sometimes I have to stop taking ppl's advice when it comes to sizing and just look at the UK sizing and compare it to my other shoes so I get a idea length wise how they'll fit. Go up half the size, you'll be good.

Back
Top Bottom