Nike Air Max Plus Thread

Today
20200220_094442.jpg

*sigh* Still working on my patience.. I was in store and couldn’t resist, cop’d for $120ish since I had an old gift card & military discount.

These will for sure drop well under $159 (FTA sale) especially since women’s is $119 in some places.. I’ll buy more then but in the meantime, I’m about to beat the hell out of these!!
2088DD7A-A430-4B24-AA91-37C0B0216D5D.jpeg

*sigh* Still working on my patience.. I was in store and couldn’t resist, cop’d for $120ish since I had an old gift card & military discount.

These will for sure drop well under $159 (FTA sale) especially since women’s is $119 in some places.. I’ll buy more then but in the meantime, I’m about to beat the hell out of these!!

Their $95 shipped with code SPRING50

Their $95 shipped with code SPRING50
Wooooow! look like these are going back.. good looks!!!

wish I had waited, but I still got them under $190 from END when they released

Okay, question. I have these (air max plus premium), and a while back they got left outside and rained on.

It's months later now. They don't smell at all, and have obviously dried out, but they just don't feel the same to the touch, and I haven't worn them because I want to wash them, but I'm not sure how to do it. Should I just get a mesh bag and put them in the washer? And then into the dry for a noisy half hour or something? Or what do you all suggest?

I wouldnt, there's too much plastic. Its gonna end up peeling off. Just checked, theyre leather with stitched waves? Sounds like the leather is done for, maybe try a leather conditioner.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom