Nike Air Max Plus Thread

1613693149747.png

yum.gif

These Airmoji AMPs are nice. The upper is a nice texture, different from the usual AMPs. The laces are cheap trash, but I like the feel of these. Of course before they even got here today, I saw those tangerine joints webszart webszart posted. Those are my my new must haves. Can't stop staring at em. Hope they release in the U.S. so I don't have to go the intl route.

Never released in the states. They were at various Nike sites overseas like in Europe. I looked on ebay for a time but the prices were always nuts & international sellers or whatever, so I didn't go that route. Good luck finding them!

So have I missed these? I haven’t seen them anywhere else, been avoiding asking because I shouldn’t be tempting myself but...well I saw what I saw & here I am...

anyone know if these are coming out in the US or able to help with some info?
713A517B-A557-4316-9E0A-8415B3EAEA55.png
These aren’t releasing in the USA. They were a Australia and Europe release only. Best places to buy them now would be StockX, Goat, Instagram resellers, Ebay, and resellers in big TN Facebook groups. Here’s a few links to get you started.

Check out the Nike Air Max Plus White Black Metallic
Pewter available on StockX https://stockx.com/nike-air-max-plus-white-black-metallic-pewter

Check out the Air Max Plus 'Black White' on GOAT
https://goat.app.link/gZElsgnY0db
1613774364075.png

These aren’t releasing in the USA. They were a Australia and Europe release only. Best places to buy them now would be StockX, Goat, Instagram resellers, Ebay, and resellers in big TN Facebook groups. Here’s a few links to get you started.

Check out the Nike Air Max Plus White Black Metallic
Pewter available on StockX https://stockx.com/nike-air-max-plus-white-black-metallic-pewter

Check out the Air Max Plus 'Black White' on GOAT
https://goat.app.link/gZElsgnY0db
1613774364075.png

just what I was afraid the answer would be, I hate Nike sometimes lol

But thanks for these links! If this Air Max bug gets bigger I might have to pay the extra amount

I can only hope that these new colorways sweep through footsites and replace these tired old colorways that have been sitting on all 4 sites at least a year. There are like 4 new ones and the old greys, usas & chicagos, multiple whites and multiple blacks, and the terrible spiral sage and horrible remix ones.

tn1.jpg

Okay I just found a great colorway, I cliked, great price, and no single size, obviously...

tn2.jpg

"Perfect balance between black and orange so sorry we had to prevent you to buying them."

Thanks Footlocker.

I can only hope that these new colorways sweep through footsites and replace these tired old colorways that have been sitting on all 4 sites at least a year. There are like 4 new ones and the old greys, usas & chicagos, multiple whites and multiple blacks, and the terrible spiral sage and horrible remix ones.
Seriously....I’m tired of Nike dropping the ball and not giving us the colorways they KNOW we want in the states. SMH

Seriously....I’m tired of Nike dropping the ball and not giving us the colorways they KNOW we want in the states. SMH
I can't understand how Nike, which means a US brand, can neglect its own people, or maybe they fear to can not sell all the other models if they sell these too in US ?
As we don't have some models too, or in a very few colorways, at least I think we haven't everything here either...
It's like MacDonald's, you go to some countries where great stuff are present, like sweet patatos and milshakes in Holland, and then in your own countrie they have none of these lol
Like these wouldn't work, it's not logical, I would be curious to know the real reasons. If it goes with the country where they are made and some past between US and this one, I don't know

I can't understand how Nike, which means a US brand, can neglect its own people, or maybe they fear to can not sell all the other models if they sell these too in US ?
As we don't have some models too, or in a very few colorways, at least I think we haven't everything here either...
It's like MacDonald's, you go to some countries where great stuff are present, like sweet patatos and milshakes in Holland, and then in your own countrie they have none of these lol
Like these wouldn't work, it's not logical, I would be curious to know the real reasons. If it goes with the country where they are made and some past between US and this one, I don't know
A lot of TN's don't release in the states because they aren't really sought after here in general. The UK and Australia are larger consumers of TN's. (My theory)

A lot of TN's don't release in the states because they aren't really sought after here in general. The UK and Australia are larger consumers of TN's. (My theory)
It's quite possible, I feel like some Air Max models have more success in US like 98, it gots an audacious style, and TN got a more classic looks, and it could be assimilated to :
Americans like remarkable sneakers and Europeans, and affiliated to Europe, are maybe more about discreet ones, because a TN could be very visible or discreet, depends on the way you wear it, and of its colors, while a AM98, even worn with a blue jean stays visible, + they release 98 in a lot of flashy colors while doing both ones for TN. Plus 95/98 could make think to basketball while it's impossible for a TN. And form of TN an 97 could explain while these shoes got so much success here and in Italy from what I heard concerning the 97.
98 represents the way we imagine the american style, like POLO, a lot of colors, while when we think about Europe it's more about dark colors (in general obviously).
When I go in the streets it's very rare to see people with a lot of colors, a lot of darkness as clothes or sneakers are concerned. Plus maybe a latin thing, but people watch each other a lot, maybe it's just London, but when I used to go there, only for a very few time, I was surprised how people didn't stares at you like here. When you walk in the streets here with a lot of colors, everybody's looking at you, and it's not pleasant when you just want to do what you got to do. But all of these are just assumptions as I never lived in US or UK, I might be wrong. Another point would be about Armani or Versace, if we forget for one second all the extravagance of Versace, both italian brands share the blackness as one of their most iconic color.

So my statement is original stuff are mostly for the US and Japan, and all discreet ones for EU.
It would explain why Japan got a lot of stuff we'll never see here. I wouldn't see BAPE succeed in France. A lot of young people loves POLO here, but mostly because of Hip Hop I think.
Without Hip Hop some youngsters would probably never wear this brand. Thugs could be worn like anyone for the olders, or in sports brands, or luxury stuff, but I didn't recall myself seeing one wearing a visible POLO stuff here, could be wrong here too...

Back
Top Bottom