Nike Air Max Plus Thread

the sunburns and paradise aren't really that nice..i think we get excited about new colors.cuz I'm trying to like them but they are just plain to me..lokks like some shox colorways...they need a new gradient color

Last edited:
Haha not often you get a dope pair of air max plus on sale in Aus it's usally the pairs no one wants

Still don't get why these aren't more popular in the US like they are in the AUS or EURO. I get lots of stares and compliments when I wear my "Hyper Blue".

Still don't get why these aren't more popular in the US like they are in the AUS or EURO. I get lots of stares and compliments when I wear my "Hyper Blue".
dude if i lived is AUS i would be broke.. AUS is a beautiful place but if i could get a cheap plane ticket(yea right) id go there just to cop like 5 pairs and be out the same day

i think people are intimidated by them..all i see is kids wearing the air max 90s in USA..the air max plus is so tttittts myfav max

Last edited:

dude if i lived is AUS i would be broke.. AUS is a beautiful place but if i could get a cheap plane ticket(yea right) id go there just to cop like 5 pairs and be out the same day
haha we do get spoilt here with them. Almost take them for granted because you can sleep on pairs and no there is plenty more CW's to come  

Back
Top Bottom