Nike Air Max Plus Thread

Those have CHAV written all over.
TNs in generally is a chav shoe, welcome to the chavtastic world of Air Max
laugh.gif

i saw the Tony the tiger cw and the neon green/grey cw yesterday in the centro shopping mall FL in oberhausen, both looked way better irl then on the interwebz pics, the blue and the orange was super vibrant and the neon green was poppin from the other pair, the blue cw will be a good consolation price for the Lyon Blues that i have slept on last year, i already have been itching for some TNs for a while, i havent bought any TNs already for 2 years
sick.gif

Last edited:
Cheers billy [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

I liked all the cw's they had on show, the quality seemed a little better for 'Indonesia' pairs if im honest nike certainly addressed a few issues and hopefully will continue to do so as they seem more popular here, i seen quite a few pairs on feet whilst in the trafford centre yesterday, the smaller sized pairs rear badge seems a tad tiny compared to those UK9/US10 and up.

Last edited:
in the first week when they came out i got the word from people in the UK
that they have spotted both cws from the cap at NikeLab in London

Im in manchester so bit out the way for me i was hoping endclothing would have them on there site but they havent [emoji]128546[/emoji]

Reseller on ebay selling these for £199 plus p&p

View media item 2265815View media item 2265816View media item 2265817View media item 2265818View media item 2265819View media item 2265820View media item 2265821

Back
Top Bottom