Nike Air Max Plus Thread

They did also release the two Nikelab amps in the US recently, if I remember larger sizes sold out quickly.

i hope nike comes to their senses and release more for us in the USA

They probably won't bring any new colorways back until 2018 when it's the 20th anniversary. The demand over here is definitely growing though. Hopefully Nike catches on

They probably won't bring any new colorways back until 2018 when it's the 20th anniversary. The demand over here is definitely growing though. Hopefully Nike catches on
I hope so. I feel these shoes sit unless its hyper blues. No reason nike cant campaign for this shoe like they did for the huarache and presto. This shoe, worldwide, has provably sold more than thise 2 combined

Hi, new here thought I would check this out as I collect tns too [emoji]128076[/emoji], first I would like to ask how to change your pic on here?, second I always check tns if genuine by the logo and underneath one and judge by the look, and im always right, didn't know about the code on the tongue, any way to cross them against a website or something? Just so i know in future, also I need the triple grey ones missed out on eBay and been looking for months, why can they not re-release these! [emoji]128542[/emoji] on the plus side getting some fireberry [emoji]128513[/emoji]

View media item 2289947^^^ need these triple grey!
GALLERY]

Few of my fav one just missing a couple of pairs [emoji]128547[/emoji] pure purple and grey

My have to take a train today to my local footlocker in uk, to see them in person [emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]9996[/emoji] any one know a site that show upcoming ones, I always just check footlockers site every couple weeks until something catches my eye

Thanks [emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]9996[/emoji] will look for those Facebook pages do you have links by any chance [emoji]128076[/emoji]

acesta acesta

I found mine very comfortable and tight but also TTS think it may be due to the hyperfuse style lacing and upper material thats used, just becareful of those toes bending as they will crease easily [emoji]128553[/emoji]

I found mine very comfortable and tight but also TTS think it may be due to the hyperfuse style lacing and upper material thats used, just becareful of those toes bending as they will crease easily [emoji]128553[/emoji]
Yea I noticed that. They started creasing up after the first wear. Oh well 

Back
Top Bottom