Nike Air Max Plus Thread

^Dont say anything until they do.

I picked mine up from Tysons footlocker as well, a bunch of people were picking up those red foams...

View media item 2442800
Was wondering whats the bet way to clean mandarine juice from my pretty much brand new tn's. Also if there is a guide anywhere for cleaning air max plus, 95 and 97 could you link it thanks! Kinda having trouble using he search bar and can only find the care/maintanence thread which doesnt have too much on cleaning.

Cheers!

Magic33 Magic33 yea that's exactly what happened. I always order from Eastbay and never seen them do that before. Thought I was lucky and got a free pair lol.

Everyone with the metallic gold/silver AMP's, how's the quality on your pair? Any QC issues? As they are indonesian made..
Not the best quality, but I noticed my gold pair is better quality than my silver pair. The TN badges were out of place and crooked on one of my pairs. Most of the indonesian made AMP's have that problem though, so I wasn't too surprised. The material on both the gold and silver creases pretty bad. Both of my pairs were already creased when I got them, but I noticed all the pairs at the store were like that. It's just because of the material that was used

I have the golds and i want the silvet bullets. just waiting on them to go on sale since they are sitting online

I decided not to get the golds, but my boy wanted them so I gave him my $15 rewards coupon on an older receipt from Foot Locker. He told me he was denied the discount because these were labeled QS. I thought the "new" rewards for FA, FTL and Champs was good to go on anything, even release date stuff?

He bought em anyway but really? I called customer service and left a message to see if this was really the case or a store just denying him the discount to gain $15 extra.

Back
Top Bottom