Nike Air Max Plus Thread

Damn I don't like ultras, but I might be cop those, just for the cw
And damn the vapormax/tn are ugly, wtf is that plastic cage ? I'm not a fan of vapormax :x  
I would honestly try to wait it out if you copping for the cw and not the shoe itself if they putting in the effort to give us a vapor max plus next year they may retro OGs Tbh just my opinion though

And damn the vapormax/tn are ugly, wtf is that plastic cage ? I'm not a fan of vapormax :x  
I would honestly try to wait it out if you copping for the cw and not the shoe itself if they putting in the effort to give us a vapor max plus next year they may retro OGs Tbh just my opinion though
watch people hypebeast on blue fades if they re release the OG's LOL like they werent sitting on the shelves until as recently as summer 2016 :rofl: Im not even gonna stockpile becuase the foam will just deteriorate so whateves

those vapor max are garbage, they will slowly die in silence within 3 years just like those ugly AM360s :lol:
I dunno about that, those vapormaxs feel like heaven and I love how breathable they are. they need to stop playing around with the colors and let everybody eat. Limiting the id options is trash also.

Anybody know where i can get some blue fade ultras on sale? ive been on the lookout but not fast enough :frown:

Last edited:
watch people hypebeast on blue fades if they re release the OG's LOL like they werent sitting on the shelves until as recently as summer 2016 :rofl: Im not even gonna stockpile becuase the foam will just deteriorate so whateves

those vapor max are garbage, they will slowly die in silence within 3 years just like those ugly AM360s :lol:
I dunno about that, those vapormaxs feel like heaven and I love how breathable they are. they need to stop playing around with the colors and let everybody eat. Limiting the id options is trash also.

Anybody know where i can get some blue fade ultras on sale? ive been on the lookout but not fast enough :frown:

20% Code: June20
http://www.eastbay.com/product/mode.../nike-air-max-plus-tn-ultra-mens/blue/yellow/

*This post does not in anyway imply that I endorse nor condone the purchase of amp ultras.

:lol:

Got mine today and it looks really nice. Do not really know that it was turned into a nice buy since i got it cheap.

20% Code: June20
http://www.eastbay.com/product/mode.../nike-air-max-plus-tn-ultra-mens/blue/yellow/

*This post does not in anyway imply that I endorse nor condone the purchase of amp ultras.

laugh.gif
Aye! Rep! I'm a fan. 

Ok I'm sorry for the question....anyone know how these ultras fit compared to OGs?

Yeah I'm definitely gonna wait for the next year, I'm sure that the gonna release retros, maybe a lot of cws, new and olds ones, like this year for the 97. Already started to save money 
tongue.gif

Why couldn't they get the colors on the upper right like this on the last non-ultra retro?!

Would love to see a proper proper retro of them, but I did scoop the last release purely because it was a hash wall pair for fairly cheap.
they did..it was an asia exclusive and limited at that..

they did..it was an asia exclusive and limited at that..

From 2013?

I'm referring to the overly yellow 2014. Missing the red swoosh, half clear toe, and the orange/red along the outsole.

I mean they still look alright, but it's missing a lot of what I enjoyed about the original.

Back
Top Bottom