Nike Air Max Plus Thread

Black, Burgundy and now White, very happy with these releases, hope there will be others like Anthracite, Obsidian etc.
sick !!!
nthat.gif

From 2013?

I'm referring to the overly yellow 2014. Missing the red swoosh, half clear toe, and the orange/red along the outsole.

I mean they still look alright, but it's missing a lot of what I enjoyed about the original.
the 2014 Sunset were released in USA-Canada.

There is only one AM+ that was Asia exclusive to my knowledge:

From 2013?

I'm referring to the overly yellow 2014. Missing the red swoosh, half clear toe, and the orange/red along the outsole.

I mean they still look alright, but it's missing a lot of what I enjoyed about the original.
yea i wasn't sure if you knew of the 2013 version because i have those and they knocked that shoe outa the park..as far as the ultra tigers go...i agree...how they gonna put those nice fades and oranges on the ultra and not the original air max plus, esp when they  released the OG version in asia-europe a year before(clear toe, red swoosh)...like theres none left over for us?. just gonna put yellow fades...and black toe cap and think we aren't  going to notice?..wasnt a 10 year gap lol..pisses me off

Last edited:

yea i wasn't sure if you knew of the 2013 version because i have those and they knocked that shoe outa the park..as far as the ultra tigers go...i agree...how they gonna put those nice fades and oranges on the ultra and not the original air max plus, esp when they  released the OG version in asia-europe a year before(clear toe, red swoosh)...like theres none left over for us?. just gonna put yellow fades...and black toe cap and think we aren't  going to notice?..wasnt a 10 year gap lol..pisses me off
I think both versions are good, Sunset is just a different cw from the OG Tiger.

You know, I find that so hard to believe that it's near impossible for me to even find a 2013 on the market anywhere.

They've gotta be out there somewhere.

For me, it just felt like the 2014 was a skimmed down release.

Unreleased cw, never saw that cw on any forum, TN websites, etc...

I saw this fake in 2012 and i remember the box and the size tag were poorly made

Then there are a lot of flaws, the quality is just too bad to be a real one.
Just curious Billy you got a youtube channel or something? you seem to know a whole lot about AMP and even be my only source of upcoming TN's haha.

Last edited:
I want BillyAnderson to stay the enigma he is to me right now. No IG bs, no social media crap, no YT ****zle, no nothing. Just posting the right information at the right time.

Keep up the good work Billy.

anyway to stretch out the toe box on the og colorway of the amp?

i really should have went a half size up like i did with the ogs. im so stupid

Just curious Billy you got a youtube channel or something? you seem to know a whole lot about AMP and even be my only source of upcoming TN's haha.
No, i'm just in some facebook groups at the moment, helping the community, i'm doing daily legit checks and ID. I spent thousands of hours searching on AM+ but there is still so much i don't know about AM+ and Air Maxes in general. 

I'm learning many things from other group members, last month one member provided me with pics of the tag and box of a very rare cw (i just saw this cw once in 5 years of search).

Also, i was able to talk to OG AM+ collectors, even fans of other Air Max, they help me a lot.

I will try to post new cws but most of the time the leaks are already on Instagram anyway.

If you have any question about cws or legit checks you can post here or PM if you want.

You know, I find that so hard to believe that it's near impossible for me to even find a 2013 on the market anywhere.

They've gotta be out there somewhere.

For me, it just felt like the 2014 was a skimmed down release.
yea i got mine in late 2013/early 2014

No, i'm just in some facebook groups at the moment, helping the community, i'm doing daily legit checks and ID. I spent thousands of hours searching on AM+ but there is still so much i don't know about AM+ and Air Maxes in general. 

I'm learning many things from other group members, last month one member provided me with pics of the tag and box of a very rare cw (i just saw this cw once in 5 years of search).

Also, i was able to talk to OG AM+ collectors, even fans of other Air Max, they help me a lot.

I will try to post new cws but most of the time the leaks are already on Instagram anyway.

If you have any question about cws or legit checks you can post here or PM if you want.
Cheers man, what fb groups are you on? im on a few but i dont think ive seen you. Also hows you collection? you got an album of all ur current shoes somewhere?

Cheers man, what fb groups are you on? im on a few but i dont think ive seen you. Also hows you collection? you got an album of all ur current shoes somewhere?
You make me realize that I see Billy comments everyday, and I didn't make the link with this thread. 

2 groups on fb that I know : Nike air tuned (Tn) Worldwide, and Nike tn air max plus

Interested too by an album or something like that of ur collection billy 
nerd.gif

Question : Does the tn's are famous in USA/North america ? There is a hype who is increasing in Europe, but what about USA ? If not, it should be easy to find Tn's on clearance/Nike factory shop, isn't it ? 

the fbgroups are: Nike air tuned (Tn) Worldwide and TN TALK AU/NZ (very active group)

I don't have pics of my shoes, i have around 100 pairs of AM+, old and new.

Oh, I just found those pic on my PC, that's all i have, maybe when i ll buy a real camera i ll take pics of them all.

Back
Top Bottom