Nike Air Max Plus Thread

nike-air-max-plus-tn-ultra-tiger-red-orange-yellow-black-898015-004.jpg

nike-air-max-plus-tn-ultra-tiger-red-orange-yellow-black-898015-004-1.jpg

nike-air-max-plus-tn-ultra-tiger-red-orange-yellow-black-898015-004-2.jpg

nike-air-max-plus-tn-ultra-tiger-red-orange-yellow-black-898015-004-3.jpg

nike-air-max-plus-tn-ultra-tiger-red-orange-yellow-black-898015-004-4.jpg

nike-air-max-plus-tn-ultra-tiger-red-orange-yellow-black-898015-004-5.jpg

Any idea on an US release or where to purchase that will ship to the US?

Aha yeah dude mad im in both of those groups haha, au/nz is mad. Have you seen jesse's up coming drop?? Honestly would really like to see your collection. What country are you in? Are Tn's hyped much there? And cheers again for the LC my little mate is getting them for $70,so was a little sketch ar first.
Im in both these 2 and is the second one you mentioned the one with the admin Yoann? If so watch out man apparently hes a big time scammer and hes been banned from "tn talk au/nz". Apparently hes ****** around and scammed multiple australians as they wont be able to goto france and confront him.
Yoann is legit. I live in America and I've ordered from him. He gave me the tracking number the next day. The shoes were at my house in less than a week. A lot of people talk bad about him on Facebook, but it's because they're not patient. Sometimes the shoes will get stuck at customs when he ships overseas. It can be days or even weeks for them to clear the customs check. That's happened to several people that ordered from him. They thought he was scamming them, but it was really just stuck at the border for a long time. He did sell a few fakes awhile back, but he doesn't do that anymore 

Yeah, thank's for the infos. I'm sad, he's selling those burgundies, but I'll believe you and I won't buy them 
indifferent.gif
 (Are they legit besides ?) I live in France too, but he's at 100's km of me so I won't take the risk to be scammed
I bought these from him. They were in perfect condition and he sent them out the day after I paid. I didn't even pay with the secured goods and service on paypal, I just used friends and family. He's legit and he sold them at a fair price. 

Yoann is legit. I live in America and I've ordered from him. He gave me the tracking number the next day. The shoes were at my house in less than a week. A lot of people talk bad about him on Facebook, but it's because they're not patient. Sometimes the shoes will get stuck at customs when he ships overseas. It can be days or even weeks for them to clear the customs check. That's happened to several people that ordered from him. They thought he was scamming them, but it was really just stuck at the border for a long time. He did sell a few fakes awhile back, but he doesn't do that anymore 
This was the official post from the admin on TN Talk AU/NZ, one of the most active communities. There are 2 other call out posts about yoann including one from like 5 days ago about him still selling fakes.

Back
Top Bottom