Nike Air Max Plus Thread

You're completely right man.. the plastic toecap coming apart from the upper is much more easily reached in the new pairs.
In my eyes the TN1 is having an Air Max 1 phase, how they completely ruined the shape when they changed to Chinese production from Thailand - cliff toe, diagonal mudguard, swoosh placement, banana midsole, bubble size reduction, quality control...
Not sure what to do about the receipt.. doesn't Nike put a 2 year warranty on their shoes? Maybe give them a call bro?

Yup. Although, they are hitting sales on Eastbay and other foot sites in the US quite quickly.
I've written Nike a letter about them as have multiple people on that TN TALK AU/NZ Facebook page.
Let's hope something changes... can you imagine Indonesian Hyperblue/Tigers for the 20th anniversary next year? :rofl:
did you get a reply when you send them a letter? was it of any good haha. ill probs still cop only if they have the tn lace tips haha.

You're completely right man.. the plastic toecap coming apart from the upper is much more easily reached in the new pairs.
In my eyes the TN1 is having an Air Max 1 phase, how they completely ruined the shape when they changed to Chinese production from Thailand - cliff toe, diagonal mudguard, swoosh placement, banana midsole, bubble size reduction, quality control...
Not sure what to do about the receipt.. doesn't Nike put a 2 year warranty on their shoes? Maybe give them a call bro?

Yup. Although, they are hitting sales on Eastbay and other foot sites in the US quite quickly.
I've written Nike a letter about them as have multiple people on that TN TALK AU/NZ Facebook page.
Let's hope something changes... can you imagine Indonesian Hyperblue/Tigers for the 20th anniversary next year? :rofl:

the shoes are from footlocker..i called corporate 3 time no one was there for customer service..u think nike would step in and help me if i contacted them?

Does anyone have the Foot Locker SKU so I can just go to the store and order them?

Thanks

898015-004

2017 - 898015-004 - 030.JPG

898015-004

2017 - 898015-004 - 030.JPG

Thanks, but that is the Nike product number, not the Foot Locker SKU. The SKU will be on the receipt and be a number longer than that, listed near the actual shoe name. It's the same number listed on the price tag when you look in the insole to see how much the shoes that are displayed at the store.

Thanks, but that is the Nike product number, not the Foot Locker SKU. The SKU will be on the receipt and be a number longer than that, listed near the actual shoe name. It's the same number listed on the price tag when you look in the insole to see how much the shoes that are displayed at the store.

Attachments

• 57B5BCF4-B986-41AB-AE04-DB1897175243.jpeg
    57B5BCF4-B986-41AB-AE04-DB1897175243.jpeg
    440.8 KB · Views: 11
man, now that i know the Indonesian air max plus' are garbage I'm really depressed..what are the chances of the quality getting better ? or nike heading back to Vietnam

any infos about those

oh my god... i hope that they are fakes. We've reached the point of no return with Indos, the shape of those pairs is so bad that i cannot distinguish them from fakes.
My mind refuse to believe that they are real, especially the last one, no no, this must be from a fakes reseller right?...right? :frown:

Only the White and Red cw was released at the moment, never saw the others, the last one remind me of the "Flash" cw.

852630-103 (2017, Australia)

2017 - 852630-103 - 005.PNG

"Flash" cw for reference:

2013 - 604133-088 - 035.JPG

What's going on with the mudguard and toecap + the whole shape of that lime green and black pair...
That's a whole new level of bad QC :rofl::rofl:
#BOYCOTTINDOS

seriously, the thing that bothers me is that when they retro the hyper blues and tigers( possibly next year for the 20 yr anniversary) they won't be up to par and cheap as hell.

So I have an update on my triple black separated toecap actuation. After calling the footlocker support line, champs support line and finish line support line with no help..I saddled up and decided to call the corporate office. All I have to do is send the shoes back, and they will refund my money the woman that I was speaking to was very nice.

Is the Mudgard really on the outside of the toe cap of those last ones? That's hillllllarious! And sad at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom