Nike Air Max Plus Thread

I read in previous pages about how the newer tn's being awful quality. How about the nikelab released tn's?

The paint on the midsole has always been trash on tn's. Dating all the way back to the late 90's. That'll never change I don't think

I read in previous pages about how the newer tn's being awful quality. How about the nikelab released tn's?

I saw people who where enjoying the 4 nikelabs quality, specially about the upper materials, so I think that it's different of the others one releasing nowadays

they are as bad ad the others Indo, if not worse. The mudguard/toecap are badly cut, stitching fails, glue marks, and worse of all the midsole and bubbles shape...

18216798_10210379487777040_7648948566335303149_o.JPG
18301838_827641967387572_2792113333520938934_n.JPG
18342276_827642167387552_3873072950677904648_n.JPG

lol that glue stain is looking nasty, at first sight i thought it was a cum stain
like what you sometimes see on IG from those nasty @.$$ TN kiffeurs :sick:

Damn so all the newer colorways of TNs are subpar in quality? I really want those navy/orange but they're sold out in my size on all footsites. When I asked about sizing like 2 pages ago, it was because I didn't know if they still ran a half size small. There's a pair in my TTS on ebay, but they're listed for $185 :sick::stoneface:

I also bought that Nikelab c/w. Obviously because of the used materials they fit quite a bit roomier (almost too roomy, but not lengthwise) than regular TNs that are always quite tight and narrow.
I like them but haven't worn them much.

Bought 2 more (regular) cws recently that are nice to look at but just feel bulky and stiff on foot, with no breathing at all.
Probably getting too old for these kind of shoes too, because the few times that I do wear them I'm having trouble not to feel like a total chav.

In my opinion its a good concept but an over used colorway, its the same colorways over and over...
you cant blame them, nike is just playing it on safe, not everybody like loud and wild looking cws, and since this model is making their debute soon they will need to come with an cw that everyone are able and can wear

you cant blame them, nike is just playing it on safe, not everybody like loud and wild looking cws, and since this model is making their debute soon they will need to come with an cw that everyone are able and can wear
good point, probs wont cop though. the other thing i know about this shoe is that i can be 100% sure it will be riddled with glue, as i said before i copped the new AMP x 97. i need to take pics but man, just glue all over the shoe...

Somebody know where to get those from? I mean they're just customs but i have already seen guys selling them on ebay etc.
They would be so dope!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170921-210320.png
    Screenshot_20170921-210320.png
    488 KB · Views: 31
Haven't been in this thread in dumb long. Looks like hyper blues dropped again? Had no idea. I see them on eastbay/fl and on sale but unfortunately not in my size (9).

Chances these randomly restock on those sites, like sometimes happens? Anywhere else to cop them for around 125-ish?

Back
Top Bottom