Nike Air Max Plus Thread

I spent about an hour looking for this post because I needed two more pairs! lol...again, good looking out

Lol all good, happy to help! Those things come in handy, both for shoes that are a little tight and ones that are a little loose.

Reactions: You
s-l1600bn.jpg
s-l1600bnbn.jpg
s-l1600bnbnbnb.jpg

i just copped this 3M reflective triple black TN 5 panel with black logo
this version was only available in France and cost now 30 GBP on ebay
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NIKE-AW8...073338?hash=item1a3e1a7e3a:g:k~IAAOSweM1aQVhU
Congrats, it's been months ^^ Now you need the burgundy and the white, right ?

I can't believe we have some exclusivities, Cocorico !

nknknk.png

billy anderson billy anderson do you know of the back from this cw is from the same reflective material as the AM95/97 black friday pack ? and if they are do you maybe have an picture from them, i tried to find it online but with no succes

Attachments

• NikeBlackFridayGoldPack-3.jpg
    NikeBlackFridayGoldPack-3.jpg
    235.7 KB · Views: 1
  • nike-air-max-97-black-gold-reflective-black-friday-1.jpg
    nike-air-max-97-black-gold-reflective-black-friday-1.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 2
Starting to get a feeling we aren’t getting a anniversary for these hopefully I’m wrong but we know about the air max 180,93,98 and the deluxe but no word on these yet

Starting to get a feeling we aren’t getting a anniversary for these hopefully I’m wrong but we know about the air max 180,93,98 and the deluxe but no word on these yet

I think we will TNs are the biggest and most well known out of all those models Nike will definitely wanna cash in on the anniversary year and the fact we have the vapormax plus coming out as well which is gonna be the main AMD pair like VM was

I think we will TNs are the biggest and most well known out of all those models Nike will definitely wanna cash in on the anniversary year and the fact we have the vapormax plus coming out as well which is gonna be the main AMD pair like VM was
you your probably right just have to be patient

Guess i'm the only one feeling those vapormax pluses, they nice to me/
I'ld be curious to wear them, as I was curious about Vapormax first, I think I'm curious about anything which goes with Air Max (or even Nike?) but I can't say what I think about them now (except not pretty?).

Like for Huarche at the time, I found them ugly, then wore them and accustomed to them before finding there is so much better design...

EDIT : I feel the blue pair and I forget I liked the label...

Part of the appeal for me is the actual amp midsole, a large part. Especially two tone, the way it emphasizes the middle bubbles.

Back
Top Bottom