Nike Air Max Plus Thread

Nike-Air-Max-Plus-Tour-Yellow-AV7940-700-Release-Date-4.jpg

Nike-Air-Max-Plus-Tour-Yellow-AV7940-700-Release-Date.jpg

Nike-Air-Max-Plus-Tour-Yellow-AV7940-700-Release-Date-2.jpg

Nike-Air-Max-Plus-Tour-Yellow-AV7940-700-Release-Date-3.jpg
Nike-Air-Max-Plus-Tour-Yellow-AV7940-700-Release-Date-5.jpg

Nike-Air-Max-Plus-Tour-Yellow-AV7940-700-Release-Date-1.jpg

I don’t own any Air Max plus 97s.. trying to see if I should go .5 up like regular 97s or stay TTS like the vapormax pluses?

I could do a 10, but I usually go with my am97 size. It depends on the production location and materials for me.
Thanks.. I wear a 8.5 in 97s... 8 in most other shoes... wasn’t sure if the 97 plus had the same build inside or not

I think the Tartans are pretty fresh. If I had bought this Gucci wool/leather jacket that matches them I'd be all over those, but I didn't so I'm good.

image.jpg

Wearing those today , to be honest I’m not a big fan of Ultra’s , but I do like this one with that legendary CW !

I remember buying in 99 on of the first models in France with the blue, it was black with grey (close to Dark purple) shade.
There were not many footlocker at that time, had To go to Paris

I was in 5ème back in '99 not a lot of kids got that colorway (mostly the blue ones), i remember the footlocker in Creteil Soleil had them but at the time the pricetag was too high for a 12yo haha, speaking of the CW (wolfgrey), it's my all time fav AMP!

I was in 5ème back in '99 not a lot of kids got that colorway (mostly the blue ones), i remember the footlocker in Creteil Soleil had them but at the time the pricetag was too high for a 12yo haha, speaking of the CW (wolfgrey), it's my all time fav AMP!
Eh oui, comme on dit chez moi c’était le bon vieux temps!

Its been a good year or 2 since iv posted on here, i use facebook and instagram (@bradderz_1988 ) mostly but thought id show you guys how far the collection has come on since i bought my first pair back in 2014 since i was a teenager back in the day.

Ive had many pairs inbetween 2014 to present but this is were it stands atm

8D36206F-5A35-4161-90D8-1F22EC04BB9D.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom