Nike Air Max Plus Thread

Shoe check ? It may be related to the air max plus. They were released in orange and also in a blue color way. The main patterns of the shoe is like a shattered glass effect . Anybody know ? The shoe released the same year I believe.

Last edited:
Shoe check ? It may be related to the air max plus. They were released in orange and also in a blue color way. The main patterns of the shoe is like a shattered glass effect . Anybody know ? The shoe released the same year I believe.
31880739_952764704893058_3236345715387006976_n.jpg
31946460_2043936855881468_2067036836076716032_n.jpg

these?

^it does I Can’t wait to see more pics it sucks we all are trying to decipher what the middle pair actually is off of this single picture
Well i mean they are two left shoes so obviously different sets. But what im saying is..are they both hypers... just the photo was taken at different places with different lighting? The middle one looks more like the hyper by the way the fade is looking....but the bottom one doesnt look purple it looks blue and doesnt have the white-ish toe fade at all
someone posted on tntalk that that middle purple pair is supposed to be a release of the original sketch of the tn. either way its purple, and the bottom pair is the hypers

Attachments

• 43950548_10161173363780492_8593850116115267584_n.jpg
    43950548_10161173363780492_8593850116115267584_n.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 43
No. Sorry I just didn’t know where to ask the question. It’s a retro Nike shoe that was released around the same time air max plus released. It only has a air max in the back. The color and patterns make me think the same designer may have made this shoe also.

migu420 migu420 the plastic part is warped. I gave up on them tho. I'm just going to continue looking for a newer pair.

Man i kinda feel like they are going to drop again soon.

someone posted on tntalk that that middle purple pair is supposed to be a release of the original sketch of the tn. either way its purple, and the bottom pair is the hypers
I have seen that poc before i heard you. i heard they are going to be as og as possible and i dont even see a toe fade on that hyper blue. The original was almost like a white stripe doen the middle. I dont see that at all

I have seen that poc before i heard you. i heard they are going to be as og as possible and i dont even see a toe fade on that hyper blue. The original was almost like a white stripe doen the middle. I dont see that at all
never heard anybody say there going to be as og as possible, and with nike being nike i dont know why ur surprised they dont do the best job (but i mean there only samples so who knows)

If they touted it as an "anniversary" release, I could see them being proud they actually released an og build and shape. It seems like it's a selling point they would capitalize on, we'll see when they actually start marketing them.

They fixed the air max 1 shape last year for the anniversary and I bet they’ve noticed the increase in sales cos I never really touched on the 1s whilst they had the banana shape

Dude did you read the caption under the leaked photos on instagram that was posted
never heard anybody say there going to be as og as possible, and with nike being nike i dont know why ur surprised they dont do the best job (but i mean there only samples so who knows)

No. Sorry I just didn’t know where to ask the question. It’s a retro Nike shoe that was released around the same time air max plus released. It only has a air max in the back. The color and patterns make me think the same designer may have made this shoe also.

Air Metal Max IV?

XXXX - Unknown 002 - 004.jpg
XXXX - Unknown 002 - 006.jpg

Someone told me the Hyper Blue OG is releasing Nov 8th? Any truth to this or complete BS?

Back
Top Bottom