Nike Air Max Plus Thread

So there's a chance you will stop complaining about the shape, factory, fade, toe cap, or children workers who messed up the quality?!? Count me in!
ConsiderateTidyBobolink.webp

But for real, you complain ALOT. I'm glad they are giving you what you want, but please dont find a way to complain about these releases.
Oohh still someone who does not let me freely express and if there is something to say I’ll say it’s all.. whether you like it or not!!
And where you had seen that I complained!?? I explain you, I was only commenting on this beautiful pictures!!..
Relaxe dude and stay cool!!

Oohh still someone who does not let me freely express and if there is something to say I’ll say it’s all.. whether you like it or not!!
And where you had seen that I complained!?? I explain you, I was only commenting on this beautiful pictures!!..
i'd say a good 85% of your posts have been complaining that recent TN releases don't have your precious vietnamian shape and how much the indonesian factory sucks

Any word on a stateside release?

I know Maxes often drop earlier in Europe, then hit the States later in the month. Crossing my fingers for these over here.

I don’t get why people even care if someone else complains about something if you don’t agree just ignore it.

Why comment on a random picture of a 2013 pair? what do you think about the 2019 version? Because that's all that's been talked about the last few pages, and Nike is trying to come as close to the OG as possible. Are they up to your standards?

It gets monotonous
I understand that but you can say that for a lot things on NT tbh . Personally once I start reading something that I get tired of seeing or hearing about constantly on any thread on here I’ll just skip over it but complaining about someone else complaining kinda doesn’t make sense to me you adding to the issue

I understand that but you can say that for a lot things on NT tbh . Personally once I start reading something that I get tired of seeing or hearing about constantly on any thread on here I’ll just skip over it but complaining about someone else complaining kinda doesn’t make sense to me you adding to the issue
Meh I'm not complaining about dude. It just gets annoying reading someone continuously complain about the same things over and over again. Then get what they want, but they still want to talk about the past. Sigh... I'm done.

There were times when I regretted it. By the sound of things the color this year is closer to the 98, when someone does a side by side you will know what I mean.
I feel you on the OGs red hues but the new tiger has a yellow strip coming down the middle where as og had faded orange...theres pics bro...the new tiger color looks like a new scheme of colors...doesnt look like the og too much..if anything they just copied that tn ultra..even the hyper blue looks brighter...but we will have to stay tuned..im getting really anxious to see more pics..

Last edited:
Wasn't the color of the original swoosh pimento? Seems like something that would stay true.

Hope this isn't against any rules, but if anyone is willing to forward a package to Canada from Eastbay please message me. Trying to get some TNs I missed out on and this seems like my only hope. More than wiling to pay extra for your services or return the favor if there's anything from a Canada I can ship down there.

i.jpg
8E6C1408-BFCB-452E-98EC-E514DAD99105.jpeg

maxresdefault.jpg

Fade looks almost identical to the ones on the ultras. fat L to anyone who said they were making them look as og as possible this year. colour wise i recon its slightly better than 2013 but fade has taken a huge downhill. Another thing i havent seen anybody notice is that the mudguard actually be looking decent on the new releases.

The 2018 sunset cw pictured above is not the Tiger Retro cw, different colors (upper, swoosh, Nike tongue badge), different gradient (more subtle on OG).

2018 Sunset

n.jpg
<-- They messed up the front veins, hope they will fix that on release.

1999 Tigers:

1998-1999 - 604133-861 - 013.png

1998-1999 - 604133-861 - 036.jpg

1998-1999 - 604133-861 - 018.JPG

This one below is the Tiger retro, i think it's nice to have some variations: Tiger & Sunset, Hyper Blue & Sky Air Violet, each cw representing a different time of the day (dusk, sunset, sunrise...)

44197701_521617514973452_904237628377521631_n.jpg

I feel you on the OGs red hues but the new tiger has a yellow strip coming down the middle where as og had faded orange...theres pics bro...the new tiger color looks like a new scheme of colors...doesnt look like the og too much..if anything they just copied that tn ultra..even the hyper blue looks brighter...but we will have to stay tuned..im getting really anxious to see more pics..
Thanks man. I agree The red on the upper rear quarter on the 98 release makes a big difference, it seems like they have struggled to match exactly how the gradient of the orange fades from dark to light, or for some reason they are choosing not to do an exact 1 on 1 copy. This does look more like the Ultra, repeating what was mentioned the swoosh is orange and not red. Same here. Thanks for sharing the pics.

The 2018 sunset cw pictured above is not the Tiger Retro cw, different colors (upper, swoosh, Nike tongue badge), different gradient (more subtle on OG).

2018 Sunset

n.jpg
<-- They messed up the front veins, hope they will fix that on release.

1999 Tigers:

1998-1999 - 604133-861 - 013.png

1998-1999 - 604133-861 - 036.jpg

1998-1999 - 604133-861 - 018.JPG

This one below is the Tiger retro, i think it's nice to have some variations: Tiger & Sunset, Hyper Blue & Sky Air Violet, each cw representing a different time of the day (dusk, sunset, sunrise...)

44197701_521617514973452_904237628377521631_n.jpg
Thanks for sharing. That makes sense, I see the difference in the tongue logo, I agree having the variation is good, that’s a neat way of looking at it, the concept being from dusk till dawn. The sky air violets are nice.

Back
Top Bottom