Nike Air Max Plus Thread

if made in vietnam it's amazing, it's a good new... i don't like the made in indonesie TN... it's just a rumor?
omg another mimo, being made in vietnam doesnt mean **** lmao. there still going to use same materials, moulds and machines that are in the indo factories... Judge from the pictures, not from where its been made.
1301271022001.jpg

omg another mimo, being made in vietnam doesnt mean **** lmao. there still going to use same materials, moulds and machines that are in the indo factories... Judge from the pictures, not from where its been made.
1301271022001.jpg

lol, yes you are right... shape of recent made in indonesia TN are as good than old made in vietnam... that's why everyone talks about it and wanted the factory to come back to vietnam...
1301271022001.jpg

(and judge irl, not from the pictures, it's better)

PS: let's go back to our sheep, or rather to our TN's :smile:

Last edited:
for the OG blue you think there will be a big quantity or rather a sold out immediately? (I would like them to be sold on the nike desktop as for the AM1 curry, I have a voucher to use lol, I'm afraid to wait and miss them... but if desktop I could always ordered a second pair with the voucher and after send back the first pair at full price for refund)

Last edited:
for the OG blue you think there will be a big quantity or rather a sold out immediately? (I would like them to be sold on the nike desktop as for the AM1 curry, I have a coupon to use lol, but I'm afraid to wait and to miss them)
Put it this way in 2014 in the UK only select footlocker stores had them. Nike did not have them, this year I can see every shoe retailer in the UK has them and they are no longer an FL exclusive. So I would say the chances are high that the volumes of the 2018 versionis higher than those available in 2014. I personally think these will not sell out right away, but some sizes may do.

ok thanks guys, the same for me AIRMAXDISCIPLE AIRMAXDISCIPLE :tongue: with voucher it's always better lol (i have 20%, free code), and like you i wear 8us (they are beautiful with a little foot)

I think the same timetowearthese timetowearthese , fingers crossed :wink:

otherwise I read on instagram that they would even be sold with arch supports, it's nice :smile: ("Comes With A Premium Box And Arch Supports")

Last edited:
Anyone know when these are hitting the US.. is it the same as UK (11/8)? Haven't seen anything except the first random announcement that said December or something like that.

Anyone know when these are hitting the US.. is it the same as UK (11/8)? Haven't seen anything except the first random announcement that said December or something like that.

normally 11/8(Eur) & 12/22(US)

with these TN OG and next year with the 90 infrared/laser blue i would be ok for a long time :smile:

Oh! Thanks for notifying me. I wasn't familiar enough with the 96s to understand how different this retro was. I'm mainly into shoes from 97 to 04 expect AM95, AM90 and Air Max Plus VII.

The midsole was an absolute joke. I still can't even believe they retro'd them like that. A lot of people were/are waiting on that retro. 96's are one of the best AM's IMO.

Back
Top Bottom