Nike Air Max Plus Thread

Yea but we trying to go to the store to look at them first. Such a pain ordering and then returning
Go go FL the day before and ask to see
FrenchSneakerAdd FrenchSneakerAdd -pause
00431868-4D10-4454-8A04-1413D15363B4.png

Can we please stop promoting this filthy stuff. I know when your young your still finding yourself! But this isn’t a sex site. It’s trashing the thread. It’s not about that life. Plus there are kids that probobly view this thread. Fix up and set a better example for the youth!!

Last edited:
2018 Tiger look nice on footlocker unboxing :wink:

Got my hyper blues in the mail today and I'm content with them, not really blown away by them. Kinda underwhelming. The materials don't feel like my other AMP and that's my biggest pet peeve about them. Nonetheless, I'm wearing them tomorrow.

yes I had the same first impression, I would have preferred a more flexible/classic blue material (less stiff), but after having worn it finally it goes well, we don't feel it's stiff it marries the shape of your foot like others Tuned pair

happy UNDS :wink:

Received my HB on Friday, they're nice and my uppers were good but the toe-caps :smh: I'll post some pics. Nike is sold out so I'll live with it if I can get a code

pics? toe caps on the two pair i've seen was perfect, it's because you see glue? or it is incorrectly installed/placed? otherwise send them back and buy the tiger if you like em :wink:

(personally, I am for never to keep a shoe which i'm not satisfied at reception, for example i like a lot OG colorway and the classic Air Max 180, great memory from 1991... yes i'm old lol, it was fire to see them on feet! but for the the 180 ultramarine 2018 no, no, i can't... and send them back, but it's just me I work like that, i feel them or i don't feel them, and like i said i have already more pairs than i need so I keep only pairs which I am 100% satisfied, I feel that at the price or we pay them we must be satisfied, flaws out of the box are redibitory for me even if i like the model, but everyone does as he wants of course)

Last edited:
Go go FL the day before and ask to see

Can we please stop promoting this filthy stuff. I know when your young your still finding yourself! But this isn’t a sex site. It’s trashing the thread. It’s not about that life. Plus there are kids that probobly view this thread. Fix up and set a better example for the youth!!
Bro it’s not that serious. Dude posted those ig pics the previous page and the #’s were outrageous so I screenshot the pic and put pause. I’m sure he ain’t read the tags before he posted it in here either. I thought it was funny. Also I’m a grown man with children

Bro it’s not that serious. Dude posted those ig pics the previous page and the #’s were outrageous so I screenshot the pic and put pause. I’m sure he ain’t read the tags before he posted it in here either. I thought it was funny. Also I’m a grown man with children
I appreciate that. I just wanted to point out that this threads purpose is to share knowledge and views on AMP, every other page we are seeing posts about Gay instagrammers. There are 100’s of instagram pages to worship why those. We are not here to share views on sexual orientation. Sorry might not be a big deal to you, but it is to me. I don’t want my kid asking me what #gaygear is ffs! Needs to stop

9CE10EE1-3122-4704-9DF7-C72D95A09BCD.jpeg
Have my pair at the crib, I must say these are nice to have again, but I’m not too crazy about them now. Shoe is brighter and looks cheaply produced. I should have waited for a sale since the price wasn’t worth it. Typical Nike as usual but nonetheless Im happy to have them in my rotation again :smile: glad everyone is eating and copping with ease. Now just have to get my daughter a pair and Im good.

for info, after few days they are less brighter and look better :wink: (it is often the case, out of the box the mesh shines, but after wearing less)

I'm happy to have pay them with voucher -20% (so 135euro), true that I wouldn't like to pay them retail price, what I paid was more enough for the pair that it's...

they are "clean" but 170euro is too much imo, if you double up at retail price it hurts... (and if you want complete the pack it cost you 510euro, but yes I know it's the TN price it's like that)

Honestly for 170euro and for his twentieth anniversary we want a "premium" pair, with premium materials (with a good nubuck, etc etc, that's how it should be for a great release)

Last edited:
I've worn mine all day for 3 good days straight, and I have to say that while the cushioning was kinda stiff to begin with, it has broken in very well and are way more comfortable than the first day.

I've worn mine all day for 3 good days straight, and I have to say that while the cushioning was kinda stiff to begin with, it has broken in very well and are way more comfortable than the first day.
As long as they have more comfort/vision than 97s I’m content

I feel like I’m the only one who feels like the color on these is better than the 2014 pair?
2018 is like a powder blue (similar to Jordan 3 Powder Blue), 2013/2014 is a ICE or Steel blue, not better just different. 2018 are definately louder and scream look at me more. Fade is more prominent on 13/14

Last edited:
2018 Tiger look nice on footlocker unboxing :wink:

yes I had the same first impression, I would have preferred a more flexible/classic blue material (less stiff), but after having worn it finally it goes well, we don't feel it's stiff it marries the shape of your foot like others Tuned pair

happy UNDS :wink:

pics? toe caps on the two pair i've seen was perfect, it's because you see glue? or it is incorrectly installed/placed? otherwise send them back and buy the tiger if you like em :wink:

(personally, I am for never to keep a shoe which i'm not satisfied at reception, for example i like a lot OG colorway and the classic Air Max 180, great memory from 1991... yes i'm old lol, it was fire to see them on feet! but for the the 180 ultramarine 2018 no, no, i can't... and send them back, but it's just me I work like that, i feel them or i don't feel them, and like i said i have already more pairs than i need so I keep only pairs which I am 100% satisfied, I feel that at the price or we pay them we must be satisfied, flaws out of the box are redibitory for me even if i like the model, but everyone does as he wants of course)
Yeah, exactly placement seems OK but the visible glue is just an eye sore. Its not the end of the world but still. I can't return for now because they're sold out but once I have option to look in store I might return depending on if I can find another that's not as bad. Not sure if it shows well in these pics:
IMG_20181120_192708.jpg
IMG_20181120_192801.jpg
IMG_20181120_192834.jpg

9CE10EE1-3122-4704-9DF7-C72D95A09BCD.jpeg
Have my pair at the crib, I must say these are nice to have again, but I’m not too crazy about them now. Shoe is brighter and looks cheaply produced. I should have waited for a sale since the price wasn’t worth it. Typical Nike as usual but nonetheless Im happy to have them in my rotation again :smile: glad everyone is eating and copping with ease. Now just have to get my daughter a pair and Im good.

I got 15% disco on them but yeah, even then kinda hard not to complain. While upper was good midsoles had glue line along the length in certain areas from sole attachment it looks like, shoddy paint job and even some glue on sole. They def seem rushed and cheap as you said. Makes me want to wait on the other pairs

If the Hyper Blues are based off palm trees in the sunset. Can someone explain why "Tigers" are called Sunsets and not Sunrise? I feel like the HB's as Sunsets and Tigers as Sunrise would be perfect.

If the Hyper Blues are based off palm trees in the sunset. Can someone explain why "Tigers" are called Sunsets and not Sunrise? I feel like the HB's as Sunsets and Tigers as Sunrise would be perfect.
You said it already..they are tigers

What I've got from this tiger sunset stuff is that
They were always nicknamed the tigers

The 2014 txt pair were called the sunsets

And the designer of the air max plus recently said he made the OG tigers based off of the sunset, something never said before so now the tigers are called the sunsets

I'm thinking a more appropriate nickname for the hyper blues would be based on an animal in the ocean, being as the sunset and sunrise are similarly colored. I can see the reference to sunsets, though

Back
Top Bottom