Nike Air Max Plus Thread

perhaps on men pair it's silver because of the light when he takes pictures, after that it doesn't bother me, silver or black it's ok for me (I prefer even silver)

which bothers me more is the bad placement on the tongues... we should be able to see them between each floor of laces

perhaps on men pair it's silver because of the light when he takes pictures, after that it doesn't bother me, silver or black it's ok for me (I prefer even silver)

which bothers me more is the bad placement on the tongues... we should be able to see them between each floor of laces
All the pictures I have seen they are silver, I will check it out in a couple of hours.

Bought a pair. I think I’ll be more careful with these than I was with the hyper blues from a few years ago.

Was pretty easy my footlocker only has 1 shoe per size so wouldn’t wait all day

Attachments

• 5B72544D-7D7A-4C64-A442-59A0FAD1E2C2.jpeg
    5B72544D-7D7A-4C64-A442-59A0FAD1E2C2.jpeg
    322.1 KB · Views: 63
it's the same shoes, same quality, same materials (so you can't say "lot better" imo, maybe the Tiger quality of finishes was better than the hyper blue pairs that you saw, this yes, just a matter of luck, it's still the lottery on TN shoes, some have glue stains while others do not, some have good sole paint job while others do not, after it's just my opinion)

happy for you all :wink: (if you like orange shoes it's cool to be able to buy it)

Last edited:
Should i expect all physical locations to receive Pimento's? :frown:
(debating on copping online vs. in-store)

it's the same shoes, same quality, same materials (so you can't say "lot better" imo, maybe the Tiger quality of finishes was better than the hyper blue pairs that you saw, this yes, just a matter of luck, it's still the lottery on TN shoes, some have glue stains while others do not, some have good sole paint job while others do not, after it's just my opinion)

happy for you all :wink: (if you like orange shoes it's cool to be able to buy it)

You might be right but I have seen six pairs of Hyper Blue, all with a lot glue bleed and bad paint job. And today I have seen three Sunsets with no glue bleed and minor paint bleed on bubbles. But it might be a coincidence as you say though.

Snagged a 13 in the Tigers, hope the shoe isn’t defective I don’t sweat a little extra glue or what not buy I can’t tolerate a shoe that has some sort of defect that effects the wearability of the shoe which is the issue I had with the hyperblues I got from SNS

CD5477EF-0C32-4C6D-9EE3-D19D87A28294.jpeg
Here’s a On foot picture was able to try them on I usually wear a 9.5 in air maxes (including my ‘13 hyperblues) besides the 97s and 98s those are a 10 for me . The 9.5 and 10 fit literally the same for me just the 9.5 tongue was uncomfortable on the top of my foot so I ended up getting the 10 I felt like the 9.5 would be problematic down the road I’m happy was able to try them on instore like the good old days I hope everyone eats who actually want to wear.

I can’t help having a 90s shoe addiction, which I have now beaten. But I know what you mean, there are certain people I would not wear orange shoes in front of lol , although they still live in my house, to be unleashed on nice summers day

Had some money in my pp balance i forgot about which was nice so I copped off Nike. No discount code like on the hypers but I'll wait to use my ftl disco code for the inevitable double. Hoping they'll sit long enough for a sale on top of further disco but we'll see I guess.

Iceman92 Iceman92 I hear you about the sizing. I'd say for my hypers I had the same issue, they're basically tts but the mid to top of the tongue can make it kinda tight. I stuck with my tts because i figure with more wear and loosening of the laces they'll be good. But I did notice near the top of the tongue was quite wrinkled which is a no go. Should be ok with more loosening of the laces though

Back
Top Bottom