Nike Air Max Plus Thread

Had some money in my pp balance i forgot about which was nice so I copped off Nike. No discount code like on the hypers but I'll wait to use my ftl disco code for the inevitable double. Hoping they'll sit long enough for a sale on top of further disco but we'll see I guess.

Iceman92 Iceman92 I hear you about the sizing. I'd say for my hypers I had the same issue, they're basically tts but the mid to top of the tongue can make it kinda tight. I stuck with my tts because i figure with more wear and loosening of the laces they'll be good. But I did notice near the top of the tongue was quite wrinkled which is a no go. Should be ok with more loosening of the laces though
I really wanted to go with the 9.5 at first but when I tried the 10 they felt perfect without the tongue pressing down on the top of my foot and that was game was wearing them all morning in front of my house until it started raining in my area so I put them away for the day but I’m satisfied with sizing up

Walked in FTL @ 1pm used my rewards and 2 gift cards only paid 55$. I'm glad there wasn't much hype around these. I would call em Tigers rather than sunsets but dope colorway either way you say it.

Took these pics in my car. These are fire!! Cop now before the hype builds up.

073A3EF6-D0B7-4566-8D63-2EE8A51FB887.jpeg

A9515C6B-6008-4BB3-BCFB-7E114C13DDB4.jpeg

Attachments

• 85CF7BF7-F98F-46C7-A424-C014051A8884.jpeg
    85CF7BF7-F98F-46C7-A424-C014051A8884.jpeg
    325.7 KB · Views: 5
292B6134-76CF-4CBC-9791-D2E13F6DECA4.jpeg

Her mums not going to approve but I don’t care. :wink: I can hear it already “there horrible!, you have such bad taste!” Once my daughter sees me wearing mine and knows she has a pair mum will be overruled. Kids version come with the black 3m, I prefer them to the adults. Wish they had a size 12.

3th vein / tongue pressing down on the top of my foot that's also what I felt when my HB was new (but honestly it feels tight at this aera only when they are new, after the break-in it's ok, the length being good I'm happy to be staying TTS personally, after for the little comparison we are very far from the tight fit of the 97 silver OG from beginning of 2018, this shoe is really an horror on feet if you take it TTS)

Last edited:
When are the Hyperblues dropping in the US? I see them online for $160 shipped on a international site. Thinking of pulling the trigger.

292B6134-76CF-4CBC-9791-D2E13F6DECA4.jpeg

Her mums not going to approve but I don’t care. :wink: I can hear it already “there horrible!, you have such bad taste!” Once my daughter sees me wearing mine and knows she has a pair mum will be overruled. Kids version come with the black 3m, I prefer them to the adults. Wish they had a size 12.

it's the "orange effect" lol (or you like or you hate, in France in 1998/1999 the orange did not have the same success as the blue one, we did not see many orange whereas the blue we crossed it on every street corner, I think in other countries orange has had more success, at that era we were in France very classic for shoes color, the orange it was "to much", after wearing the orange in a rotation it's cool)

Last edited:
B72C55BA-E0AF-450C-B3CC-CC65247BC321.jpeg
Which ones which? OG 98 vs OG 18
I have to admit apart from the smoked mud guard and the black 3M the shoe is on point color wise, although the fades are slightly different.

finally you couldn't wait :wink:

good choice, sooner or later you would have bought them anyway

Do you wear them or is it just for collection?

it's the "orange effect" lol (or you like or you hate, in France in 1998/1999 the orange did not have the same success as the blue one, we did not see many orange whereas the blue we crossed it on every street corner, I think in other countries orange has had more success, at that era we were in France very classic for shoes color, the orange it was "to much", after wearing the orange in a rotation it's cool)
Partially yes lol But mainly it’s just my effect, I have been given strict instructions not to buy anyone clothes haha

When are the Hyperblues dropping in the US? I see them online for $160 shipped on a international site. Thinking of pulling the trigger.
12/22 US launch

thinking of copping at $160 too, but i still need to grab concords at $240-ish in a couple weeks, so these amp’s might hafta wait.

timetowearthese timetowearthese I'm sure your daughter will be happy :wink:

you come from UK right? it was a success the orange in 1998/99 in UK? did you see a lot of them on feet compared to the blue? (in Holland I think the orange worked well, in any case i had seen more than in France)

Back
Top Bottom