Nike Air Max Plus Thread

timetowearthese timetowearthese I'm sure your daughter will be happy :wink:

you come from UK right? it was a success the orange in 1998/99 in UK? did you see a lot of them on feet compared to the blue? (in Holland I think the orange worked well, in any case i had seen more than in France)

Thanks. Yes, I always missed the drop, I never saw many wearing them. A couple of friends, but it was a popular colorway (but not as much as the Hyper Blue). The numbers released were way lower than the 2018 version. Of course the Dutch like their orange :wink:

Any one seen the womens bleached aqua on their store travels? AQ9979-100

Trying to track down a pair in a US mens 8.5 but can't find them for love nor money.

Feeling sad about it (I really hope I'm not along in 'missed buying depression'!) more so as I had a deal sorted but for a half size smaller than my TTS. Should have just copped and rocked no insole...

They've disappeared here in the UK

s-l1600.jpg

Any one seen the womens bleached aqua on their store travels? AQ9979-100

Trying to track down a pair in a US mens 8.5 but can't find them for love nor money.

Feeling sad about it (I really hope I'm not along in 'missed buying depression'!) more so as I had a deal sorted but for a half size smaller than my TTS. Should have just copped and rocked no insole...

They've disappeared here in the UK

s-l1600.jpg

go to your local FL and tell them that you wanna use the FL sneakerfinder service, they will put the style code in their computer to see if the shoes are still available instore accros europe or you go to evilbay and buy from those annoying TN resellers
These are long gone, it’s got to be evil bay or another reseller site. Btw they released in men’s sizing too for about 4 days on Footlocker EU. At least that’s how long the bigger sizes lasted.

^ :nthat::pimp:

Since I wasn’t able to cop the previous ‘13 tigers, had to settle for the sunrises from an outlet. This year’s tigers will have to suffice, minus the larger veins and silver 3m.

Seen the tigers at Footlocker today, and honestly they look nice, but I was a tad bit underwhelmed. I didn’t want to pay retail and regret it. They not all that idk maybe its too much orange for me.

Hyper Blue > Tigers/Sunset IMHO

Maybe if they hit sales I may be interested but Ill pass. Decided to cash out on my daughter and I feel way satisfied leaving that mall :lol:

Woomp wommp . It's beating a dead horse at this point .Nike obviously could care less about 4 or 5 people on a thread complaining about a shoe they're going to buy anyway. Don't buy the s*its. Wait on them to hit sale racks like yall did with all the other am plus from this year. Nothing to see here

Last edited:
These are long gone, it’s got to be evil bay or another reseller site. Btw they released in men’s sizing too for about 4 days on Footlocker EU. At least that’s how long the bigger sizes lasted.

Thanks both. I did try sneaker finder today - only UK3 left.

Ugh. I'm such an idiot.

I did not know that these went so quickly. Perhaps they didn't even anticipate the popularity themselves. I can only hope maybe next year they re-release. But it feels this year is the TN hardcore push so I think that is optimistic.

If only the stupid GDPR wasn't blocking me from Eastbay, FTL US etc.

I'm off to have a little cry now.

giphy.gif

perhaps on men pair it's silver because of the light when he takes pictures, after that it doesn't bother me, silver or black it's ok for me (I prefer even silver)

which bothers me more is the bad placement on the tongues... we should be able to see them between each floor of laces
If my tigers is like that, it’d be going back for sure. So far pics here look dope, the Orange hue looks as it should be.

Thanks both. I did try sneaker finder today - only UK3 left.

Ugh. I'm such an idiot.

I did not know that these went so quickly. Perhaps they didn't even anticipate the popularity themselves. I can only hope maybe next year they re-release. But it feels this year is the TN hardcore push so I think that is optimistic.

If only the stupid GDPR wasn't blocking me from Eastbay, FTL US etc.

I'm off to have a little cry now.

giphy.gif
Unfortunately east bay and ftl only has smaller sizes under women’s 6.5
D87B75CF-6BC6-47A9-925C-105FA855F09F.png

Last edited:
^ :nthat::pimp:

Since I wasn’t able to cop the previous ‘13 tigers, had to settle for the sunrises from an outlet. This year’s tigers will have to suffice, minus the larger veins and silver 3m.

Yea, could do without the silver, but I’m not complaining.

@Iceman92 I hear you bro, I haven't gotten a chance to really wear mine yet and see how they fare for a for a full day. But, worst case scenario I go through hassle of returning and going up a size if it does in fact end up bothering me enough

Back
Top Bottom