Nike Air Max Plus Thread

I have to go a half up from my am1 size because they stay tight around the bottom of the laces, and dont break in much in that area.
I have to go half size down from am1.😀
Sizing is a very personal think and it is not worth to ask others for recommendations - based on my experience.
Another think is different fitting on different air max plus colorways. Also comfort of them isn't the same like for example "grids" that I like the way they look are extremely uncomfortable, "worldwides" are very tight and other pairs comfortable and not too tight.
I would say that the ones made in Vietnam are way worst then ones from Indonesia

I have to go a half up from my am1 size because they stay tight around the bottom of the laces, and dont break in much in that area.
I have to go half size down from am1.😀
Sizing is a very personal think and it is not worth to ask others for recommendations - based on my experience.
Another think is different fitting on different air max plus colorways. Also comfort of them isn't the same like for example "grids" that I like the way they look are extremely uncomfortable, "worldwides" are very tight and other pairs comfortable and not too tight.
I would say that the ones made in Vietnam are way worst then ones from Indonesia

Yea i know sizing question can go either way but sometimes it helps me.

Alright, going to reach out to CS to see what they can do about an exchange. I bought these during the cyber monday promo so i'm hoping they can help out

This shoe worn by Britney Spears' backup dancer looks like a pair of TNs but I can't ID them on the TN Universe website. Sorry I don't have any better quality photos.

Photo was taken on August 28, 1999.
Hard to tell but might be these 604133-042 (or 041)

152557770.jpg

AM+2 one of my favorite kicks of all time. Been begging for a retro for at least a decade. I'm hype. Hope they drop og colors. so sexy. Need. Loving the greenish purple one.

I am surprised no one has commented that the AM+3, and likely the 2's as well, DO NOT have tuned air in the heel air unit. They do not have the linked Pebax hemispheres. It's just foam. Also, different from the OG unit are the 4 cylindrical pillars. The OGs only had two. These new air units are harder than rocks. For those of you who had the originals, were they this stiff in the heel?

I am surprised no one has commented that the AM+3, and likely the 2's as well, DO NOT have tuned air in the heel air unit. They do not have the linked Pebax hemispheres. It's just foam. Also, different from the OG unit are the 4 cylindrical pillars. The OGs only had two. These new air units are harder than rocks. For those of you who had the originals, were they this stiff in the heel?
I like trains.

This shoe worn by Britney Spears' backup dancer looks like a pair of TNs but I can't ID them on the TN Universe website. Sorry I don't have any better quality photos.

Photo was taken on August 28, 1999.
Lol i just realized you were referring to the dude on the foreground. I was like: "*****, Air Max Pluses mutated into Dr Scholl's shoes??".

I don't know the details but I can tell you that AM+3 is way more comfortable then AM+1

I found both comfortable but if I have to chose I think Air Max Plus 1 is way more comfortable, along with the 98's, the Air Max I prefer to wear in terms of comfort + weight. I'm curious about which Air Max Plus models are going to be released after the 3's and 2's...Used to search many times on Google the other models of Air Max Plus but I still didn't found some kind of encyclopedia with all different models, need lightweight and agressive lines...Still curious about future 2's colorways and want to have at least a pair, but they are really apart the 1's and 3's...

Edit : can't forgot the Tailwind 4 too

So Nike just made the bubbles look like the old ones but they're functionally different? I've felt like they've done that with the Air Max Plus 1 units too once they were redesigned to remove that horizontal seam and to be smaller.

I also began to wonder if Nike made the Plus 2 and Plus 3 units identical just to reduce manufacturing costs on their end.

I only have experience wearing the OG Air Max Plus 1 but I do remember the tuned air being super responsive whereas the retros kind a little more stiff.

1607598015981.png

These were too narrow for me so I stuffed paper in it to widen the very end of laces/ lateral toe box area and here they almost got that end of 90's/ early 2000's shape from when they were made in China lmao.

I wonder if Nike didn't change its air units in order to make them more durable despite of comfort aspect ? I'm not wearing Air Max for enough time ( begun in 2012 ) to understand how OG were in terms of comfort, but if they reduce charges and make something more durable, maybe they take the advantage as we do not expect this for a leader or maybe this is why they are number one...On the otherside Jordan's lovers are also complaining, about the materials, so maybe they only reduce charges...

I wonder if Nike didn't change its air units in order to make them more durable despite of comfort aspect ? I'm not wearing Air Max for enough time ( begun in 2012 ) to understand how OG were in terms of comfort, but if they reduce charges and make something more durable, maybe they take the advantage as we do not expect this for a leader or maybe this is why they are number one...On the otherside Jordan's lovers are also complaining, about the materials, so maybe they only reduce charges...
Je crois que j'ai pas tout compris. En gros tu dis qu'ils font ça pour avoir une meilleure image de marque dans la durée??

Back
Top Bottom