Nike Air Max Plus Thread

These beauties just arrived
904F37BD-1B05-4066-9214-36F86EF4187D.jpeg

NDC loaded up the Kaomoji AM 95 and some hoodies but of course not the amps. :rolleyes:
Nike is out of touch...they think Americans only like AM 1s, 90s 95s and 97s. No we enjoy the AM Plus Just like Europe and Australia they need to allow international shipping again or just release the same sneaker models / colorways everywhere.

Last edited:
Does anybody if this Nike Air Max Plus Teal colorway is supposed to the Aqua ones coming out on the 11th of February? This colorway is much darker which looks way better than the Aqua colorway.
ACCEECA9-2950-4384-A1BA-61C8F3328E35.jpeg
85801679-242F-4C5D-A2DD-5D96A3A5D9D7.jpeg

The build quality of the Tns over the last few years has gone very poor, there is no question.. but when did Nike change the placement of the veins on the toe box! The gap between the toeguard and the first vein is HUGE!!! Looks weird af. I will never buy a pair of Tns that look like this, GAME OVER 🙈
20210208_013306.jpg

Do you guys think that the 2018 hyper blues, orange tigers and purples have tuned air? And with that said what about the 2013 hyper blues? Those are very comfortable but I’m not sure if the tune the technology has been in the shoes for a while maybe?

The regular Air Max Plus do. The inside of the shoe still does seem to have what is the Pebax hemispheres.

The build quality of the Tns over the last few years has gone very poor, there is no question.. but when did Nike change the placement of the veins on the toe box! The gap between the toeguard and the first vein is HUGE!!! Looks weird af. I will never buy a pair of Tns that look like this, GAME OVER 🙈
20210208_013306.jpg

The Cool Grey / Coast - Neutral Grey of 1999 is one of my favorites!

People were lining up for the new Tiffanys outside Foot Lockers in Australia, and they sold out instantly online.

Back
Top Bottom