Nike Air Max Plus Thread

air-max-plus-se-mens-shoes-1FJ8fK.png

Clean. Summer shoe.

Sorry if these have already been posted, (search came up with nothing). Does anyone have any more info on these?

32917B9C-1AB6-43B3-A097-394CF4F4A426.jpeg

I couldn't care less about the bungee aspect, but what I want are brand new all-wolf grey Air Max Plus, and these are checking that box, something lovely.

Thanks in advance if you have a lead on these.
Okay NT, after extensive research, this shoe does appear to have been released, and is even on StockX, but with no ask. I've found a release date of Oct 29, tons of photos of this and other colorways, but I can't find an outlet actually allowing you to purchase the damn things? Does anybody have a line on these?

So Nike did....this

Air Max Plus Utility?

I'd never heard of this before. I'm assuming it's new. FSR for $195 freakin bucks

air-max-plus-utility-mens-shoes-Rpkxlg.png

Can't just slap some strings on the side and charge more than some Jordans cost last year, come the **** on.
Hot garbage

So Nike did....this

Air Max Plus Utility?

I'd never heard of this before. I'm assuming it's new. FSR for $195 freakin bucks

Can't just slap some strings on the side and charge more than some Jordans cost last year, come the **** on.
Ok you can grab your pair NOW on www.cheap-tns-2015-vapormax-authentic-chevrolet-silverado-15-percent-off-usa-wholesale.com

I had some grey/blue tns as a kid, way better than these. But I hope we’re getting close.

So Nike did....this

Air Max Plus Utility?

Along with these Black ones and the white ones, now there are Wolf Grey ones

Still wild they're taxin folk for $195 for these. Nuts.

Back
Top Bottom