Nike Air Max Plus Thread

^Those were available on NDC for quite a while, sitting. They could be there even now for all I know. I happened to have had a 20% off coupon and still didn't use it on them jawns. They almost had something, but they didnt

Are they using rubber toe caps to combat the fabric ripping around the plastic tow? It’s definitely a give-and-take. I can’t buy any of those rubber pairs.

These dropped on SNKRS day in Europe and sold out in seconds - every possible size. I was surprised as TNs do not sell like that usually.

Today whole size run available on SNKRS. They do fake SOLD OUT and than after few days shoes are back... probably pretending to be restock😆
Screenshot_20230912_133800_SNKRS.jpg
There on Stock X for like £60 under retail i believe

Well, I finally broke down and recouped these wolf grey fuse. These were exactly what I wanted, but was holding out to find the new wolf grey utilities for a brand new sole. I know precisely how this 2012 vintage of sole will come apart when the time comes. But with these now in hand, man, re-remembered why I love these so much. Wasn’t paying Jordan prices for the utilities. Copped these for $45.00 US.

IMG_1514.jpeg

Will catch the utilities slipping later.
Nike-Air-Max-Plus-Utility-grise-noire-et-jaune-on-feet-1.jpg

Or maybe not. Looking at them side by side, the materials on mine look far superior, and mine are the dreaded hyperfuse! SO washable.

Last edited:
Is it me or do the actual pics of this upcoming cw look off compared to the NDC pics - flat colors but that can be lighting, but the veins (some of them) look transparent on NDC pics, not so much on the others
They simply look different to me

NDC
jjjjj.jpg

ndc1.jpg

ndc2.jpg

BSTN
jjjjj2.jpg

FootDistrict
jjjjj3.jpg

Overkill
jjjjj4.jpg

Is it me or do the actual pics of this upcoming cw look off compared to the NDC pics - flat colors but that can be lighting, but the veins (some of them) look transparent on NDC pics, not so much on the others
They simply look different to me

NDC
jjjjj.jpg

ndc1.jpg

ndc2.jpg

BSTN
jjjjj2.jpg

FootDistrict
jjjjj3.jpg

Overkill
jjjjj4.jpg

The Nike.com pic is just the silver reflecting in the light making it look transparent .. man what a great looking colorway.

So I guess the blue ACWs aren’t releasing stateside? Those are the ones I’d prefer. May try to grab the stone joints as a consolation prize though.

So I guess the blue ACWs aren’t releasing stateside? Those are the ones I’d prefer. May try to grab the stone joints as a consolation prize though.

think those were supposed to be the ACW exclusive and wont be seeing release elsewhere (hope im wrong)

I love amps but nope. Not for that price they aren't. That's a nice blue though and I hope you enjoy your pair. Certainly my shoe 'collection' is full of shoes people would laugh heartily at.

The one thing that almost got me to bite on the Onyx/Stone release this morning is the listing where they say they used treated leather on these that will degrade quickly (on purpose). I wonder if they'll look "distressed" after a few months of wear, and look ill somehow, and the little boxes are just designed to help the degradation?

I looked around on YouTube earlier to see if I could find someone talking about it but didn't.

Hi. It’s been a while. I hope you are all well.
I was hoping for some advice/help. I’ve kept these kicks in their box for a couple of years, give or take.
Now I’ve noticed the glue going yellow, underneath the rubber/plastic lines.
Does anyone have any advice on how to make it go clear/white again?
Any advice would be appreciated.
Thank you.
IMG_8663.jpeg
IMG_8664.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom