IMG_3795.jpeg
IMG_3796.jpeg
IMG_3797.jpeg
IMG_3798.jpeg
IMG_3799.jpeg
IMG_3800.jpeg
IMG_3801.jpeg
IMG_3802.jpeg

I’d love to see more OG cws too, but I’m not gonna complain about some classics dropping. Especially since I regret selling my purps. :lol:

INCOMING

VOLTAGE PURPLE RETRO

IMG_3795.jpeg
IMG_3796.jpeg
IMG_3797.jpeg
IMG_3798.jpeg
IMG_3799.jpeg
IMG_3800.jpeg
IMG_3801.jpeg
IMG_3802.jpeg

**** yes . Literally mentioned a few days ago I hope these drop as well …. Personally the color I’m looking forward to most . Already have several pairs of tigers still DS and I’ve always liked these more than the hypers ( I know I’m in the VAST minority) . So this was good news . Made my day seeing this

**** yes . Literally mentioned a few days ago I hope these drop as well …. Personally the color I’m looking forward to most . Already have several pairs of tigers still DS and I’ve always liked these more than the hypers ( I know I’m in the VAST minority) . So this was good news . Made my day seeing this
The fade is definitely different on this version

OG COLOR?

OG COLOR?

Yeah I was referring to the voltage purples when I wrote that because I had mentioned on here a few days ago that I hoped the voltage purples dropped because the hypers are coming back and sure enough over the weekend I saw the purples will be back too lol

They do fade. It’s a horizontal fade. Which I think is pretty unique and I cant think of one single shoe that has a horizontal fade. Feel free to give me any example Since i cant think of one. That being said, most shoes that have the color fade, have vertical fade( front to back or back to front). I have never owned a pair of air max plus. These could be my first. Still have my eye on the scarabs.

1697231927069.png

Well yeah I was talking about the regular air max plus fade . But these aren’t bad . They’re growing on me . I really like the two color choices they used . I bought a pair of scarabs like two weeks about out of the blue lol . Bought those and the Celestine blues

Back
Top Bottom