Nike Air Max Plus Thread

The 25th anniversary's are on sale for $138 in a FSR and I still don't want em. They almost got it right but I guess I'm just not feelin em. But for anybody who paid full price and hasn't already, getcha fitty dollas back.

Can’t seem to pull the trigger on the anniversary pair as well. Wish the midsole was white with black then I would have bought for retail. If it goes lower during Black Friday I might just do it

I like em

20231115_160059.jpg

Anniversary’s look way better in person, IMO. I was on the fence too but figured I’d check em out in the flesh just in case.

Rocked them the day after they came in, which never happens. The fade is beautiful.
Is the fit still on the snugger side like it was in 2018? I usually go between EU43 and 44 and in my 2018 sunsets it's even snug att 44. Getting hyper blue this time and I'm considering 45.

Is the fit still on the snugger side like it was in 2018? I usually go between EU43 and 44 and in my 2018 sunsets it's even snug att 44. Getting hyper blue this time and I'm considering 45.

The Annys don’t use the same mesh as the Hypers/Tigers, so I don’t have a good answer for that. I can say that they fit a tad less snug than my 2018 Hypers in the same size 11.5.

Anniversary’s look way better in person, IMO. I was on the fence too but figured I’d check em out in the flesh just in case.

Rocked them the day after they came in, which never happens. The fade is beautiful.
Agreed! I love the fade in person. My pair got delivered yesterday. The yellow lace tips is a nice touch too.

Last edited:
Since the light photography ones just went on a good sale at sns I'm considering doing this, but I just absolutely can't get over the toe caps. Just messes it up. Maybe if it was white. Anyway, still a good price for em
The toe caps ? They’re the same as the are on every other air max plus … I just don’t like the patent leather on the tongue and the back . Can’t stand patent leather

I just hope the air bubbles on these don't cloud as quickly as my pair from 2013 did. They still look "ok"... But those bubbles clouded incredibly fast. I passed on the 2018s.

Last edited:
Sorry for another sizing question, but do these fit similar to either the Air Max 86 Big Bubbles or Air Max 1 Patta waves?

Thank you. 🙏

Back
Top Bottom