Nike Air Max Plus Thread

the book is EU and AUS exclusive
The all black cover was said to drop in the US.
5847DF7C-C6EC-429C-861A-BB4420383F8D.jpeg

Never owned a pair of AM Plus, but have always loved the Voltage Purple.
Dunno why I didn't get them in '18, but might have to try to get them this time around. 🤞

Got my pair . They look pretty damn good in person . The fade design is different this go round . Not sure why . But they look good all the same
No anniversary box but they used the OG box to pay homage to the OG sketch by Sean McDowell

Pic taken from our Facebook group
IMG_6057.jpeg
I have these . What do you mean by used the OG toe box ? What’s different about the toe box if you don’t mind be asking ? . Also you’re like the resident TN guy around here lol . Do you know why they basically ditched the fade print on these 2023 versions and went with the white strip down the length of the shoe instead ?

I think he means ahoe box...

Well yeah he was talking about the anniversary box they came in back in 2018 but I could have sworn he said OG toe box and mentioned the sketch lol . Guess I’m tripping . . Not sure what the sketches would have to do with the actual shoe box . But anyway the countdown is on now for the tigers and the hypers . Been wanting a pair of hypers for ages so glad to finally get the opportunity

Last edited:
If the purples are an indication of how those will turn out then yep . I think you’re right lol
If its easier for nike to do that..it will happen. That white stripe is so f’ing random. The purples were just done 5 years ago..they couldnt just hit copy and paste?

If its easier for nike to do that..it will happen. That white stripe is so f’ing random. The purples were just done 5 years ago..they couldnt just hit copy and paste?
You would think so . I was actually pretty shocked when I saw that they didn’t just hit copy and paste . Someone above said they were copying the OG sketch and that’s why they didn’t do the fade

Back
Top Bottom