Nike Air Max Plus Thread

Not happy . Just calling you out for talking out your *** like you know something lol

You were the only one who said theyd sell out and your reason was because they are popular 🤣. Last go round they sat and everyone ate for cheap. Your shot in the dark was right and no one gets them for discount. Good call dweeb 👍🏾.

Honestly, I was pretty happy to be able to get my pair for retail (which was cheaper than US retail). 😅
I was fearing I had to go the resale route. 😬😂

nice pairs but cobalt blue AMP came out in 2000
so they are not OG and that also counts for the 95s
As it turns out, 2000 (991101 tag production date) was the first time that color way was released as a men's color way (which is when I purchased that shoe and was elated it was available), so it would be debatable. I'm very familiar with what the OG color ways are, so wrong choice of wording on my part I suppose.
Also, I didn't say anywhere the 95's were an OG 95. However, the Huarache Trainers and Spiridons are. I'd be more than happy to dig up a full set of OG 95 color ways but since this is the AMP thread I'll leave it at that.

You were the only one who said theyd sell out and your reason was because they are popular 🤣. Last go round they sat and everyone ate for cheap. Your shot in the dark was right and no one gets them for discount. Good call dweeb 👍🏾.

Shot in the dark ? Why else would anything sell out other than being popular and people wanting them. ? lol . You sound like a moron . I told you they would sell out because I’m not a dumbass and I could see the writing on the wall lol . ..Now go cry you didn’t get them for a discount . I’ve had mine for weeks . You sound like you must cant afford them at retail lmao

Oh and they just make a ****ing hardback book about any old Nike model that nobody gives a **** about lol . Makes perfect sense

Shot in the dark ? Why else would anything sell out other than being popular and people wanting them. ? lol . You sound like a moron . I told you they would sell out because I’m not a dumbass and I could see the writing on the wall lol . ..Now go cry you didn’t get them for a discount . I’ve had mine for weeks . You sound like you must cant afford them at retail lmao

👌🏿

Nike has been selling AMPs on their own site for ages (at least NDC EU), and so have many other retailers.

It's true that from the launch these were FL exclusives for a while.
I said OG color ways. Here in the states..hypers and pimentos have always been on champs,footlocker, footaction.

When new releases are being sold for retail on sites like stockx, goat, etc. it's prob not average Jane and John's selling their newly copped pairs for losses. More likely it's someone that got them for under retail in whatever way, shape, or form.

Of course, we never know who's on the other side of these marketplace sites (except ebay, which I appreciate about them). But it's prob someone who gets early full size runs at a bulk discount or stores with accounts offloading wholesale pairs.

Is that still true in modern times in Aus? I heard that many years back. I remember hearing the term "dero" to describe folks that wore em lol

Is that still true in modern times in Aus? I heard that many years back. I remember hearing the term "dero" to describe folks that wore em lol
They’re more mainstream these days but still a bit derro/eshay/bogan/chat

I know someone who worked shoe retail back in the day who said TNs and Tailwind IVs were always getting stolen

IMG_4114.jpeg
IMG_4115.jpeg

Copped a 12, but wondering if 11.5 would be better?

For reference, the last round of OG retros were too small for me at sz 11.5, so I went with a 12. Big toe was rubbing the upper and was pushed against the front plastic toe cap with 11.5. This new 2024 pair feels like I may be able to go back to my true size 11.5.

Back
Top Bottom