Nike Air Max Plus Thread

I feel like the Nike 270 in any black cw has been the roadman gangster wannabe shoe of sweden the last 5 years. TNs a bit more unusual in general. Went to Paris last summer and there I saw the TN every wehere though.

Copped a 12, but wondering if 11.5 would be better?

For reference, the last round of OG retros were too small for me at sz 11.5, so I went with a 12. Big toe was rubbing the upper and was pushed against the front plastic toe cap with 11.5. This new 2024 pair feels like I may be able to go back to my true size 11.5.
I don't know if it's just me and my weird feet, but every TN colorway I own feels/fits different.

IMG_9328.jpeg

Real talk, these are kinda hard. They seem slightly bigger than TTS but not by a wide margin. They feel good on foot. Will keep these. Haven’t copped a pair of AM Plus in ages.

Just got may pair. Is this normal or just standard Nike QC?
Cannot for the life of me recall them looking this bad, should be more clear.

419789265_1097248114955946_8810082066890917030_n.jpg

Cannot for the life of me recall them looking this bad, should be more clear.
looks like they didnt apply enough pressure during the manufacturing process, what causes that the mesh is not entirely glued to the toecap and then the glue dried out and causing that white ish appearance underneath the toecap

These are my first pair of AM+'s, but given how thin and clear the toecap is, isn't the glue marks unavoidable?
Can they apply enough glue and still keep it relatively clear?

1706389681006.png

My Pair(s) just arrived. I usually go half up in this model, at least for the last few years, but based on reviews and others opinion on TTS I would say that is the way to go as well.

I did buy my half up from Champs, just incase I doubted myself and they fit too roomy, will be returning those and keeping TTS.

I say just get the same size you always get in the AMP.

These def don't fit as snug as the last release, but they're not un-snug enough to size down, IMO. Half-size up is the way to go.

So we’re going tts on these? Tts on the 2018s had my toes going numb lol.
Yes I had to size up on them and still they are snug. Anyone want to comment on how the 2024 ones fits compared to 2018?

EDIT: I see people have comment on sizing already. Thanks

Better question: is the comfort level still the same as the 2018s? I haven’t bought any Air Max Plus or 97s since then because of how uncomfortable they were for me. The soles of my feet were always on fire after walking around in them all day; never had this issue with any other Air Max

Back
Top Bottom