Nike Air Max Pulse

This shoe looks like what the Nike Yeezy 500 would've been in an alternate universe.
nike-air-max-pulse-khaki-black-release-date-3.jpg

I’m a fan. Will be waiting on a triple black pair to replace my AM270s for work.

I will say, the angle in the 1st pic makes these look way nicer than what they actually are though

When I first saw them I over the Summer I thought they were going to be some sort of Kohl’s exclusive.

Seeing the finished product I will give them a pass knowing this is what was baked up during Covid. Air Max Day is for innovation- gotta get back to that next year.

When I first saw them I over the Summer I thought they were going to be some sort of Kohl’s exclusive.

Seeing the finished product I will give them a pass knowing this is what was baked up during Covid. Air Max Day is for innovation- gotta get back to that next year.
I noticed the marketing seems to be heavy in the European region while there's nothing about it here in the US.

Interested in the darker pair whenever those come out. I hate the heel though. I wish they would have left that to just the 270 and like 3 other shoes. Yuck.

I’ll take a pair on discount cuz no casuals know who this guy is lol. Neat they going with the whole shoe for DJ/musicians thing though

Back
Top Bottom