Nike Air Max Shake Evolve (Rodman's Reborn) $145.00 Retail (Updated New Colorways)

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by Wests

Originally Posted by krispykicks718

these are gonna be outlet specials!

I wouldn't count on it just yet. Most sizes are already sold out. 
so, because nike.com (ndc) is sold out most sizes, thees wont hit outlets?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Nike is notorious for putting GRs on their site a little early before stores receive them,sizes sell out, then sell out completely, and when they "officially" release (when retailers start getting them), nike re-stocks online just to have the shoe go on sale....it happens frequently
grey/volt colorway is nice but Ill save my $
I see your point. However, that is assuming these are a GR. I'm not sure if they are going to be. I suppose time will tell. 

I'm not mad at these , they are actually alright...not my type of ball sneaks but I could see mad cats grabbing these for ball...Hey they brought back the Penny line why not Rodman too??? Just sayin...even tho the Penny line was way better , but still its the WORM!

Originally Posted by chitownboss74

they look good i remmeber these from back in the day

these never came out back in the day, Shake Ndestrukts came out back in the day and these arent in the same league as shake ndestrukts..... poop on feet is what these are

Saw these in person today...honestly they are beautiful and surprisingly comfortable. I will cop these after I get my Deions.

There's an article on ESPN about the 'Worm' falling on tough times. Does he make any money from Nike anymore? Or is Penny one of the fortunate players?

Beautiful hybrid rodman sneaker. Its an hybrid to me.
I want the originals so ill just have to search for OG pairs from time to time however i wouldnt mind grabbing these too and that colorway looks very nice imo.

I kind of wish that the side strap could have been ratchet like the Nike Zoom GP buckle but slimmer.

Originally Posted by Da Future Nike Rep

Beautiful hybrid rodman sneaker. Its an hybrid to me.
I want the originals so ill just have to search for OG pairs from time to time however i wouldnt mind grabbing these too and that colorway looks very nice imo.

I kind of wish that the side strap could have been ratchet like the Nike Zoom GP buckle but slimmer.

if you find OG dont buy a DS pair cuz they will crumble after first wear, i bought a DS patent blue pair and they literally fell off my feet after first wear, dropped 200 on em too!

the bay has a pair right now for 275, OGs i mean. too much for my blood especially with the crumble chance you take

I got mine today, and they are actually much better looking than I had thought they would be. I thought they would be very bulky, but that's not the case. Overall they are a pretty nice shoe with some very cool and subtle details., like the reflective nature of a lot of the materials.

There is one issue though, the material over the top of the foot is VERY stiff. These definitely need a good break in.

If anyone has any pic requests, or possibly some on-feet shots, let me know. These pictures are terrible, but you get the idea.

Originally Posted by Wests

I got mine today, and they are actually much better looking than I had thought they would be. I thought they would be very bulky, but that's not the case. Overall they are a pretty nice shoe with some very cool and subtle details., like the reflective nature of a lot of the materials.

There is one issue though, the material over the top of the foot is VERY stiff. These definitely need a good break in.

If anyone has any pic requests, or possibly some on-feet shots, let me know. These pictures are terrible, but you get the idea.
Exactly...They will surprise alot of people. I turned  a lot of heads and got "what are those?" "where did you get them from?" I watched the thirst grow in their hearts...it was so
laugh.gif
 yet 
pimp.gif

Naaa.....i dont like the outsole/midsole of the shoe. It looks too plain.

Just bring back the OG`s

Bring back the og color way. Which was simple and I'm good. These bright colors don't work for me

SO they can hit these with the 3M mesh from the Jordan 13's, but they can't use it on the actual 13's from 2 years ago? C'mon Nike

I don't like the fact the laces are on the side....seems like it would be PITA to try to tie these

Back
Top Bottom