Nike Air Max ST comin back..

not sure if this has been posted but saw these on sneakernews....too lazy to post pics haaa
eyes.gif

http://sneakernews.com/2009/03/23/nike-air-max-st-white-black-hot-red-fall-2009/

but HELL YEA - i will be stockin these up

all over these . and does anyone have a better picture of the medial side of the shoe ? looks like theres a hint of red
nerd.gif

the plainness is on nikes part. the mudguard should be a rugged grey color giving it some much needed pop:
81688_600.jpg

instead i think the mudguard is a light shade of grey that can be compared to white in some lighting instances. not a great look but still decent.

They lowered the profile a bit and the grey is too solid, so it doesn't quite feel the same to me. If the price was right though, I'd buy a pair towear with shorts.

Originally Posted by 11wordisbond

I think these are dope and I'ma definitely cop. Can anybody tell me if this is the og colorway?
pic i posted was the OG model and colorway.. more here:
http://www.arkamix.com/vintage_nike/running/nike_air_max_st_1992

its pretty much as close as we'll get. toebox is alittle bit boxy and rigid compared to the OGs, but every nike retro is like that going back all the wayto the early 2000s. other than that, its a decent of a retro as the structures were

Definitely a bit different from the OGs, but these will be bought.

Nike is killing me this year.

nike might as well hire bp and wally, releases would be 1000x better with them on board.

Damn these are f'in sweet! Can't wait...

Like someone said tho, they should release em for summer rather than wait til fall. Ah wells...

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

nike might as well hire bp and wally, releases would be 1000x better with them on board.

I just wonder sometimes. I am barely into nike runners. maybe a 4 on a 1-10 scale, with 10 being at the hardcore level. What are the Nike employees anddesigners at? I can usually look at a sample and within 5 seconds know if something is missing or wrong from a 400x500 px jpeg. Most of these designers havethe shoes in their hands. Do they KNOW their design is wrong and still go with it, based on the cost/benefit? 95% of the time, i feel thats the case. They knowthey have a cosmetically faulty product, but tend not to care. From sample to production, to release is like 7-8 months. During that entire phase, they haverough cut 3d cast samples, to look see, to wear test, to pre final production.. 3-4 different phases and these guys can look at a colorway and be content theirare releasing an accurate product?

It blows my mind what nike retro has gotten away with

Back
Top Bottom