Nike Air Max Tailwind 2010

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

they look like they have some solas and turbulence influence
Also i see a lil lunar trainer on the sole..could b wrong..

I've always liked tailwinds..but i think they're onto somethin and bringin in a colorway that sneakerheads fiend for
pimp.gif
That is just the good ole nike waffle design.

i with this was the upper they used on the new AM 360's for 2009.

Can someone please P/S the new cage-less 360 unit onto this upper?

Originally Posted by mheftman

i with this was the upper they used on the new AM 360's for 2009.

Can someone please P/S the new cage-less 360 unit onto this upper?

Yep - this upper is much better.

It is also much heavier which goes against the design philsophy of most of the recent AMs.

I have always hated tailwinds..these though I can mess with..maybe another colorway but still dope

crazy shoe.....will be my first tailwinds ever. None looked good enough to buy over the 6-9 pairs of Air Max Plus TN's i've bought. The right color ofthese will def be copped wit a quickness. Nike make it stop my pockets hurtin...

Originally Posted by mjd77

Will these be out this year?...or do we have to wait till 2010?
don't know. I just came across them when I was searching for more AM 2009 CWs.

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

they look like they have some solas and turbulence influence
Agreed on the Solas and Turbs....

I loved the Air Max Solas - I wonder why that was a one and done (wait, I think they made a 2, but still....)

I just can't hang with the double Turbluence air units....

25ira0x.jpg

ayrh40.jpg

Don't get me wrong - the Turbluence midsoles are comfy. I use Turbulences regularly at the gym....but I am just wondering can these air units hold up tothe standards of other previous Tailwinds in regards to actual running?

I'm not gonna lie....the 2008 Tailwind (below) rocked comfort and performance-wise. I wore it for intermediate runs of 3 miles or less....

e9dh91.jpg

Most of the c/ws sucked but still a comfy shoe, esp on the cheap end (most hit outlets or clearance racks).

I loved the solas too. I was sad to see how crappy the retroes were.

I would kill for fresh pairs of these:

nike_air_max_solas.jpg

solas_wht_blue_3.jpg

and the original white/black/reds

i feel you with the solas man. the retro was called the "solus" or somethin like that and got rid of the best (functioning) part of the shoe, theSupport/flex part. For whatever reason they took that out but thats what made the shoe perform for me.

edit: can someone please repost the air max tailwind 2010? its not showing for me.

Back
Top Bottom