Nike Air Max Tailwind 2010

Originally Posted by mement0m0r1

I normally only post when I have something positive to add to a discussion, but I'm making an exception with these shoes. I hate them. The midsole looks cartoonishly thick. It's like the Stay Puff Marshmellow midsole. It's just big and bloated. I'm glad I got that off my chest.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That's my favorite part.

these are beyond comfy, sorry I can't post pics but just so you know I speak the truth...

I can't say anything bad about this shoe.

Originally Posted by Zach13g

these are beyond comfy, sorry I can't post pics but just so you know I speak the truth...

more comfy than the AM 2009??

Originally Posted by andfattoo

same question and what color is that?

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

Originally Posted by andfattoo

same question and what color is that?
I've only tried on AM 09's but just from overall fit from trying on, I liked the T10 better.
color is jackpot orange.

Heads up, the grey/black/neon are on NDC, but are not available yet. Should hit soon
2yto847.png

Originally Posted by barry

Heads up, the grey/black/neon are on NDC, but are not available yet. Should hit soon
2yto847.png
thjanks for the screen cap. They aren't showing up for me.

Ahhh we always get tailwinds in too.
Hopefully these r the same price point (about 100) so I can get a bunch with my discount.

Originally Posted by BinYe

prestos with max air bubbles.

yes.

Think i see a lil the original Free Everyday, plus the Free Everyday 2s, put together with half the upper of the Max Solas, plus Air max bubbles
FTWR-318787-441-3-DY.jpg
Nike-Free-Everyday-Anthracite-White-Black.jpg

I'm a fan of the toebox on the tailwind 2010s and the wide looking sole. Looks like your foot can really spread out(good for running). Nike's steppedtheir usually narrow toeboxes up lately.
pimp.gif

edit: Zach13g, that color looked almost infrared...do you know of a possible IR colorway?

Originally Posted by CheGTR

edit: Zach13g, that color looked almost infrared...do you know of a possible IR colorway?
it's orange for sure, I think the flash of the camera made it look off a bit.

I have no info on colorways.

n319h3.jpg

These are PURE DOPENESS!!! I'm a runner, so i hope they're light weight and flexible. Nike doesn't disappoint when it comes running shoes though...
Does anybody know when these joints drop?????

Originally Posted by dipset boricua

n319h3.jpg

These are PURE DOPENESS!!! I'm a runner, so i hope they're light weight and flexible. Nike doesn't disappoint when it comes running shoes though...

SIKE! When talking about best running shoes, Nike is far from the top overall in that industry homie. Nike is incredibly hit or miss, with few quality linesthat perform over their competition. Lately, Nike SEEMS to be learning or just going super-lightweight with everything. we'll see how it plays out

Originally Posted by CheGTR

n319h3.jpg

SIKE! When talking about best running shoes, Nike is far from the top overall in that industry homie. Nike is incredibly hit or miss, with few quality lines that perform over their competition. Lately, Nike SEEMS to be learning or just going super-lightweight with everything. we'll see how it plays out

he never said they were the "top overall" he just said they dont disappoint thats all, he could of meant comfort or design. jump off the nike doesntmake good running shoes bandwagon. of course asics, brooks, and saucony make amazing running shoes because for the most part thats their entire industry.

Step back my dude, this is not a pissing contest about running shoes. Thanx for your input but i've running for a while now... And Nike has not let ME downyet. Some people like Asics, others like New Balance. My point is that as a runner rarely do i find a shoe that offers great performance and dope style... Sohopefully these tailwinds will fill that void.

Step back my dude, this is not a pissing contest about running shoes. Thanx for your input but i've running for a while now... And Nike has not let ME down yet. Some people like Asics, others like New Balance. My point is that as a runner rarely do i find a shoe that offers great performance and dope style... So hopefully these tailwinds will fill that void.
Couldn't agree more....no Asics or New balance can compete with my Vomero's!

Thanks for the heads up shoes604! Just checked out the different angles and these shoes are truly an advancement in the tailwind line, design-wise. I'dlove to try them on and see how my feet feels about them.

Originally Posted by scarru

Step back my dude, this is not a pissing contest about running shoes. Thanx for your input but i've running for a while now... And Nike has not let ME down yet. Some people like Asics, others like New Balance. My point is that as a runner rarely do i find a shoe that offers great performance and dope style... So hopefully these tailwinds will fill that void.
Couldn't agree more....no Asics or New balance can compete with my Vomero's!
Actually, they can. I'm sure you've "tried" the Nimbus and didn't like it though.
laugh.gif

Anyways, I can't wait to see these in person. Definitely a step up from last year's design IMO.

Back
Top Bottom