Nike Air Max Tavas

this thread not receiving much attention?

I fell in love with this AM Tavas when I first saw online couple days ago. I am now on the hunt and looks like they are a good deal.
I'm normally a 9.5 for roshe and fk racers. but my roshe gold HYP went 0.5 big, ended up selling after fitting.

how's sizing for this? PH doesn't have one in stores yet so only source is online. anybody help?

@wayne nash
got your pair already?

I got the grey/black pair, I love them and probably wear them more than my other air maxes, especially cause they are cheap and fairly comfy.
As for sizing I went tts and they fit nice, a little wider in the toe box compared to am1's and 90's but being a casual shoe I like that. Maybe half size down if you prefer a snug fit.

Yeh I have 3 pairs of these, like them all.  As someone said, they crease weird.  There is a piece of support in the toe box so they crease oddly, not too bad though.

TTS for these no doubt. 

I love the style on these, hope they'll keep making them.

But I see very little of colors available on Nike website.

I love the style on these, hope they'll keep making them.
But I see very little of colors available on Nike website.

I have a couple pairs and love them, they are my go too. Pretty popular in Australia so we have quite a few colours at footlocker etc

Last edited:
Nice, I have 4 pairs, two on the way.

Trying to find these somewhere for decent price, but so far everything I find is twice the price of retail.

Back
Top Bottom